New Year, New Diary

Wants to Be Slim

I've been umming and arring for ages about starting a diary. But decided i have nothing to lose. I have bought a new DVD - that 30 day shred one and i plan to do it as often as possible. I'll also go to badminton 2 times a week. I'll write down every day what i have eaten in the hope that i'll kick myself up the backside if i slip.

I had a brill Christmas. I got down to 349lbs (24st 13 and 3 quarter lbs) which i was elated at. Got weighed after christmas and i'm now at 358lbs (25st 8!) but i will be honest, i ate a lot and drank a lot. I did try to be a bit careful and not over do it. The hubby gained over a stone!! But to be fair, he does a lot of sport at work and the evenings which he hasnt been able to do with the weather. All back on track now.

Today i have eaten:-
3 slices of Best Of Both Bread
thin scrap of Extra Light Mayo
2 slices of ham (nice crumbed one)
a pile of homemade coleslaw without mayo (i use Extra light, hubby uses light mayo. So i make big bowl of coleslaw and we add our own mayo)

Cup of tea

Beef Goulash - WW recipe and it was fabulous! Used stewing steak that i cut all fat off, potatoes, courgette, peppers, onions, tinned tomatoes, spices. I had a small helping of rice too.

I will probably have supper which will be toast. I get up late (after 10am, i'm a terrible sleeper) so i normally eat at mid-day, then at 5-6pm and then at about 10.30pm. Got to bed about midnight, sleep at about 3am (i blame my new kindle!)

So started Xenical at 388lbs, currently weigh 358lb (last Friday), but lowest since starting is 350lbs. Have monthly weigh in on Friday and i weighed 356lbs the last time i saw the doctor, so i hope to be at that weight again for Friday. I'll be happy to maintain at the doctors! Fingers crossed.

I'll stop rambling now. lol

You're doing brilliantly :D good luck for your weigh in!

Brilliant keep us updated on how you get on, i only started on monday, all seems to be going well so far, my breakfasts have mainly been jordans cereal and milk, lunch has been mug shots or spaghetti, tea has been a variety of things from pasta (which i love) to rice or chicken potatoes and veg..struggle to think of different foods!! Snacks are normally yoghurt with meringue and fruit, or rice cakes with banana on, i think i have become addicted to the rice cakes as i have given up bread for this!!

Back