New year, new Jane!

Thanks Big Lad. We had a wonderful week away and the scales confirm that it was a bit too wonderful!!! I went straight back to plan on Saturday and although the scales have gone down a bit it still doesn't look good. Walk of shame on Wednesday night I think.

I put on 2.5lbs, not good but better than I thought it would be. Feel more positive today. I invested in a 12week countdown last night in the hope that it will help keep me on track. Hope that everyone has a good SW week. x

hi jane well done on the small gain x wish i could say the same i did need to lose 34lb but it has now risen to 47lb got to get a grip i haven't been this weight for 20 years have really let myself down considering i was 12st in sept i feel like i'm never going to get back there. hope u and ur family are ok xxx

Thanks Val. You will get there again Val, I have every confidence in you. You have had the stress of moving to contend with as well as other things. Are you going to a class? I must admit that I need to be weighed every week to keep me even half way on track. You will do it Val, just take one day at a time. xxx

I hope that your week is going well Val x I lost a pound this week so at least it is going in the right direction. I stayed to class last night and felt better for it. Herees to a bran new SW week.!

I hope that your week is going well Val x I lost a pound this week so at least it is going in the right direction. I stayed to class last night and felt better for it. Herees to a bran new SW week.!

Well done Jane x I have been 100% so far just need to keep in the right frame of mind xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Val, I am rooting for you. xx

Thank you Jane x I could kick myself for letting myself go :-( hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Thanks Val. We all feel like that after a blip, I know its hard but try not to beat yourself up. xx

Thanks Val. We all feel like that after a blip, I know its hard but try not to beat yourself up. xx

Hi Jane lost 3lbs so happy with that , hope u have a great week xx

Hi Jane don't worry about the sts I would have been happy sts the last few months then I wouldn't have put all this weight back on ? eat more veg & drink loads water it might help x hope u have a lovely weekend, how's ur mum & hubby now xx

Thanks Val, you too. I have had a mixed weekend as I went to a 40th birthday party and ate and drank many more syns than I should have had. Hey ho I will have to try some damage limitation befor WI on Friday. Hope that your WI went well Val, I will pop over to your thread in a minute. xx

STS again so need to get focused. I met a girl last night who has lost over 9 stone, she really inspired me. Its my birthday on Saturday but I am going to try to make wise choices. It didn't however stop me from scoffing 3 light chocolate digestives anf 2 slices of bread and butter. !!!

Back