New year, new me..... Finally

Luck!!!! :hug99: xx

Hi all,

So day 1 is coming to a close and I've just had my third and final sachet! They're not too bad actually are they! Pleasantly surprised :)

Managed all my water intake while I was at work so I'm onto extra now (which feels like such an achievement!). I think the soup was my favourite though-oriental chilie -amazing!!

Barr a couple of hunger pangs throughout the day (which soon died down and was forgotten about) it hasn't been too bad, but I'm sure the worst is yet to come when the munchies kick in this evening in front of the telly :)

But all in all a good day!! Wooooooo

Xx

Lol no - just slightly beyond the first week.... But try to limit the water in the hour just before bed it seems to help a bit :D Woohooo! Day 1 pretty much in the bag for you; fantastic xx

Thank god because I'm sure my boss started to wonder what I was doing! Haha

So finally it's bedtime! Day 1 in the bag!!! Woooo!
This evening was definitely the hardest-not because I was hungry, but because I'm so used to eating and snacking all night my cravings really kicked in! Hopefully it won't be long before I hit ketosis *crosses fingers*

Xx

I completed day 1 yesterday too, 100% :) managed about 4ltr of water throughout the day and 2 shakes n a soup - oriental chilli is very nice I was so surprised! Feeling positive this morning, my stomach is rumbling a bit and im sooooo thirsty im gunna have my first shake shortly when I get to work.
Good luck everyone im loving the positive vibes in this thread!

Wishing u lots of luck & support!! How did u find your first week? I'm restarting today after having a baby back in June. Lost 4 stone before and managed to conceive and I'm back on my journey to hopefully do the same again xx

So day 2 is almost in the bag and it's been surprisingly easy apart from a few hunger pangs and a growing dislike of water. Trying to leave my shake a bit later this evening to help me through a Friday night. Tomorrow will be a whole different ball game though without the distraction of work!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Xx

I'm on Day 2. Finding it much harder than yesterday. Head aches and strong hunger pangs!! I will get through this. Really want to give SS ago before I move up to SS+.

Still in work at the moment and really hoping that this will help. Less time at home tonight before bed means less time to fight cravings at home where I have a cupboard full of Christmas treats!!

Can dry crackers left over from the cheese board really be a treat?!? My cravings are definitely changing without food. I'm craving basic food rather than fattening fast foods!!

I'm on Day 2. Finding it much harder than yesterday. Head aches and strong hunger pangs!! I will get through this. Really want to give SS ago before I move up to SS+. Still in work at the moment and really hoping that this will help. Less time at home tonight before bed means less time to fight cravings at home where I have a cupboard full of Christmas treats!! Can dry crackers left over from the cheese board really be a treat?!? My cravings are definitely changing without food. I'm craving basic food rather than fattening fast foods!!

Keep going with the water I find it helps keep hunger pangs away. I've also been told to try adding mint leaves to hot/cold water as mint is a hunger suppressant - not sure how true that is though but it's something a little different to just plain old water.

Distractions are the key! Just keep focusing on the fact that your mentality towards food is already changing-that's gotta be a good thing and a step in the right direction!

If it all gets too much then go for protein (couple of pieces of chicken or a boiled egg) rather than carbs-I believe your headaches are because of carb withdrawal. It won't last long though hun, it means your very nearly in ketosis land! Please stay strong. You CAN do this!!!!

Xx

Just got a bit carried away with online sales and have spent far too much money on size 12 clothes-so I can't even get into them yet! Ha! Oh well, even more motivated not to give up now!!

Xx

I don't know about you guys but evenings are the hardest for me to stay on track. So does anyone have any distraction ideas? I have loads of films to "lose myself" in but I still need something to keep my hands occupied else I find them reaching for the biscuit tin. Any ideas??

X

I don't know about you guys but evenings are the hardest for me to stay on track. So does anyone have any distraction ideas? I have loads of films to "lose myself" in but I still need something to keep my hands occupied else I find them reaching for the biscuit tin. Any ideas?? X

Hi Bubbles. I'm on day 3 of the diet and loving how ketosis has taken my hunger pangs away. I'm actually surprised I got to ketosis this early.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one in this. Thanks for sharing your journey.

I've been sitting in front of the TV in the evenings. I find it is a much-needed distraction from food.
It helps to look away whenever the adverts are on though; just in case they're any about the junk foods U love! :)

I wish U all the best!

xxx

Back