new year new me new skinny?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Catherined89, 3 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Catherined89

Catherined89 New Member

im not sure where to start to be honest but to say last year was terrible would be an understatement..... so at the beginning of this year I took a look at my life and got rid of the negative people and things in my life.

next step was to take action with myself. now iv always been a "big girl" but it never bothered me all that much because I felt healthy but since becoming self employed I havent felt that as much because im not running about like a headless chicken as often probably! so I went along to a slimming world meeting thinking I have nothing to lose except weight!

as a new slimming world member I felt the whole eat as much as you want idea totally baffling (still do a wee bit) but Im giving it a bash and......... success!!!! my first weigh in I lost an amazing 7 1/2 pounds!!! meaning not only had a lost alot I also got my first sticker! which I was chuffed about!!

this week has been a wee bit harder due to lady issues..... but still hoping for a loss!

so this is me.... a fat chick giving weight loss a go. see ya around :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome and well done on a fabulous first week...7 1/2 pounds is fantastic!:happy096:

If you click on the link below you will find all the SW rewards with the code to put into your signature.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weekly-weigh/313347-sw-awards.html

This link below will help you put a weight tracker on if you wish to do so.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Good luck with your second week!

If you need any help please ask:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.