New year - New me..

thunder_thighs

heya guys.. finally get a chance to log on... was on lipotrim tfr back in aug/sept.. and totally fell of the band wagon coming in to october started a new job as a carer and have been mad busy.. which didn help to much with all the picking.. but have been thinking about it lately and would really love to re-start lipotrim.. am well aware its not an easy diet especially for some one like me who is a picker and will take a lot of motivation, determination and maybe even some tears.. lol was out a few nights ago and ran in to a friend of mine who i have not seen in a year, a girl who was far bigger than myself.. wel she looked fantastic she dropped over 5 stone in liportim and as god is my witness i did not reconcise her, such inspiration!!

so anyway heres to any one thinking they would like to be a whole lot slimmer in the coming year and those who are already on their way :chores016:

Good luck Hazel and welcome back. I know exactly where you're coming from, I have stuttered a fair bit over the past year on LT but in August this year I knuckled down and am now almost 4st lighter on LT and almost 5 1/2st lighter than 18 months ago and am so glad I have persevered with it.

It's great you've seen the difference it made to your friend, hopefully that will help to keep you motivated for teh difficult time ahead but you *know* it's going to be worth it :)

Hi Hazel , I remember you huni good luck with the new start. :) xx

Back