New year - New me..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by thunder_thighs, 25 December 2010 Social URL.

1. thunder_thighs

thunder_thighs Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim TFR 100%
    heya guys.. finally get a chance to log on... was on lipotrim tfr back in aug/sept.. and totally fell of the band wagon coming in to october started a new job as a carer and have been mad busy.. which didn help to much with all the picking.. but have been thinking about it lately and would really love to re-start lipotrim.. am well aware its not an easy diet especially for some one like me who is a picker and will take a lot of motivation, determination and maybe even some tears.. lol was out a few nights ago and ran in to a friend of mine who i have not seen in a year, a girl who was far bigger than myself.. wel she looked fantastic she dropped over 5 stone in liportim and as god is my witness i did not reconcise her, such inspiration!!

so anyway heres to any one thinking they would like to be a whole lot slimmer in the coming year and those who are already on their way :chores016:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Good luck Hazel and welcome back. I know exactly where you're coming from, I have stuttered a fair bit over the past year on LT but in August this year I knuckled down and am now almost 4st lighter on LT and almost 5 1/2st lighter than 18 months ago and am so glad I have persevered with it.

It's great you've seen the difference it made to your friend, hopefully that will help to keep you motivated for teh difficult time ahead but you *know* it's going to be worth it :)
  4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Hi Hazel , I remember you huni good luck with the new start. :) xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.