new year new me!

not had m dinner yet, which i ha factored into my earlier calculation, however really wanted a sandwhich, and im gonna have some rice in a bit, so now final cals for the day is 1413! woop, a lil over my ideal 1300, but still under 1500 so its all good! woop

im not a fan of hot drinks, ppl tell me im strange as i dont like hot choc, but doesnt do it for me. i dont mind tea, but thats it :)

ok so tell u about my pedometer disaster yesterday. so it was my first proper day back at work, with the kids at school and me teaching [rather then sitting in training on monday] so thought ill get an accurate reading of how many steps i do on a normal day. well while parking i 'kissed' someones car with mine [ those are the words the other car owner said when he later checked for damage] so i was already stressed out and heard something drop, but with the whole car thing did really pay attention. so i go about my day until lunch i go to the loo an realise i had dropped my pedometer! grrrrr. i was really upset by this as bf had bought me it for xmas then remember that i heard summet drop.

managed to find it, was right under my car, so found some litter a kid had dropped [ a bottle] had to hit the pedometer to try and push it out other side, so glad no kids saw me!

so lunch time and only 150 steps on my pedometer, was so annoyed.

but today i warn it all day, it was a 'quite' teaching day not to active however 7874 steps! wooop, so i can compare day 2moro and see how much it differs. woooooop

yikes! i better look after this one more then :S couldnt find it this morning, then realised i have fallen asleep with it on last nite! only went up 2o steps, i really dont remeber getting up hehe

yikes! i better look after this one more then :S couldnt find it this morning, then realised i have fallen asleep with it on last nite! only went up 2o steps, i really dont remeber getting up hehe

:8855::8855:....as long as it wasn't sleep walking to the fridge :p

hehe i think it went up as i was turning around in my sleep... altho sleep walking is common in my family.
should be doing about 10,000 steps aday for a fit and healthy life style. so by the time i went to bed yesterday i had done 8200 steps.
so thinking that its jst about 2000 more steps, would be brilliant !

right so on to today im on 7679 steps so far, so prob another 8200ish day. it was a gym day for me, only 2nd this week, but going to play squash tomoro so tat will be 3rd work out of week :)

right so i did ...

tredmill
5min warm up speed 4 working up to 5, incline 2
3mins speed 5.5 incline 3
1mins incline 6
1mins incline 4
1mins incline 6
then 6 until i hit 19.30mins, at which point i accidently pulled off the emergency stop magnet thing lol

then i did 10mins on bike
1min at 70rpm
1min at 90rpm [was trying to get to 100, but couldnt really hit it]
repeated until i hit 10mins

Cross trainner stayed at 70rpm
3mins level 2
2min level 4
5min level 5
2min level 6
3min level 4
5min cool down level 1

WOWZERS

and i just had to tell ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy with my self hehe

blhaaaa didnt go to squash yesterday, well i did go, but due to the ofsted inspection announced stayed at school a lil longer, so when got down to the court everyone had been there over an hour and shattered, so we went to the pub lol
HOWEVER i stayed on my cal target
AND i walked 10250 steps
AND i weighed today and lost 2lbs
this week has NOT felt like a big effort, so now i know i can do it very easily. and lol as i am sat here watching Paul McKenna he is talking about doing just a few extra steps every day and using a pedometer! haha. hope ur all having a great day.

next week you will loose more i think...it has been for the week after i do all the exercise it seems to drop off...
i mean like if i do a lot (like you have) the week after the scales show!

2012 cals today, no gym this week due to the school inspection stressing me out and keeping me at school till all hours. had so many treats today soooooo bad. oh well i had my blip day, lets start over tomoro :)

not a great diet this week :( been a bit crazy. 2moro my and my bf are doing valentines day lol on actual valentines im going sking, and then when i get back he goes off to brazil [:( lucky him] so we dont see eachother for three weeks !!!! boooohooooohooooo

gosh i hate being so busy all the time, VDay almost a month early

so i put on 2lbs, im really hoping its just because i ate :S back to the gym on sunday DEFO

Last edited:
11708 steps so far today, so maybe conter acts my RUBBISH diet today, phad thai chicken and a lil sweet and sour chicken, a spring roll and one bit of satay chicken all for lunch, then walked all the way from bond street to picidily and decided to have pizza :( oh dear.

bf walking down bond street, really wanted to go into a designer shop he loves. i hate going there cos i cant fit into anything in there and i feel like all the skinny ppl are looking at me thinking what the hell is she doing in here, sucks huh. so off to the gym i go 2moro to work off ALLL that crappy food i ate today, i be able to go into that shop soon and buy something :)

last nite before i went to bed i was already thinking of excuses for not going to the gym, however i DID, it was empty, i found i spent alot longer there. 30mins on tredmil range of inclines. 20mins on bike and 15 on cross trainer. think im gonna have one more week of long cardio sessions and then next week start building in some weights as well. WOOP WOOP, hope i loose 2moro for weigh in , having eaten so muc this weekend. well hope you all had a good weekend...

Well done on the gym love!

What do you do in the way of weights? I think I need to do some but have no idea where to start! xxxxx

ps. You going to suprise the bf with an immensely improved body when he gets back from Brazil? I think so.

yeah i was thinking that! major loss over that three weeks he will notice the difference i thinks! its a motivation tech for when i reach my valentines day goal.

i dont do any weights as yet. that is my goal this weekend. im gonna use the machines at the gym , work on legs one day arms the next and back and tummy day three. ill let you know how i get on!

havent really writen on here recently, what have i had to eat today

breaky - Shreddies
morning break - yorgurt, actimal, 3 biscuits [opps]
lunch - chicken curry [made by mum, very low fat] rice
dinner - jacket potaoe beans and cheese

not a bad day. as long as i only have biscuits on gym days ill be fine :)

so as i have mentioned in a million places on this site already...
in 3 weeks i go to the sking.
6weeks till bf gets back from brazil trip. ill not have seen him for 3 weeks.
im only seeing him twice in the next 6 weeks! :( yeah i wanna cry at that thought :( :(
however i figure if i go really hard at the gym then when he sees me after that long he will really notice the differnce [this being the loss]

woop woop woop

arghhhhhhhhhhh. i have had 3 packets of quavers today :S annoyed. only 1555cals all day so far. hmmmm hope this aint the run up of the great eat as its TOTM in a week. i have to be more strick with myself.

preetone lets move onto happier topics! I'm dying to know where u r going skiing?!
I'm skiing in Italy in April and its my next but one goal (next is valentines) and I'm sooooo excited!

erm we are going to .... i dont know austria lol thats all i know, its a school trip so just agreed to go along to baby sit the kids lol

is there still snow in april?? lol

Fab I've never been skiing in Austria - I wonder how many broken bones you will have to deal with - hee hee!
Yep still snow, we go to a high altitude resort so the snow holds well, and coz we go in April it's usually sunny! Can't wait.

Back