New Year, New Start...... Becky's journey 2010

How's it going Becky??

When we get rid of this bloomin' weather, i will drive over to the Salters and meet up. xx

Hi Keeley,

I'm doing good thank you. I am really pleased as I lost 6lb this week. Exactly what I expected. Now if I can lose that every 2 weeks I will be really happy.

I am just sick of the white stuff now, had enough!!! I work i Morley and it really does seem to be thawing now. Wahoo!! Well, I am supposedly having a night out in leeds at the end of the month (late birthday night out due to the weather, he he) so you are more than welcome to join me if you like.

Right must get back to work now so will post later x x

Hi Becky!

Congratulations on the 6lbs gone!

The snow must all have gone over in Morley now ~ nothing left here which is fine by me! I haven't been able to get the car in the drive for so long!

I am not going out now until after my hols as we go away on 8th Feb so saving the pennies!!
Staying at mum's, so I'm sure you will have some good memories of your hols when I take some piccies down in Ayia Napa!

We get home on 16th, then on the 20th I am out with some friends so we will work something out after that. xx :)

Back