New Year, New Start. Here goes....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mafen, 31 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Mafen

Mafen Member

Hi folks. Never been on a forum like this, but hoping spending time reading things from like-minded people will spur me on to do the things I want to do.

I want to lose around 6 stone (possibly more) but for now I feel that's a realistic target.

I guess I know where my weight got out of control. I've always had a good appetite, but was always quite an active girl. Played football for my county, was a black belt in taekwondo and then I hit 15/16 and discovered going out and drinking and I think that's where it all went down hill.

I don't eat alot, but I definetly eat the wrong things. I have a limited diet, which I'm hoping I can learn to change with the help of the advice on here.

New Year, New Start! Tomorrow is DAY 1!

Cheers guys
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. D3bblicious1

D3bblicious1 Wants to be a skinny mini

hey welcome

we are all in the same boat !! x
  4. NewYearxNewMe

NewYearxNewMe Full Member

Healthy eating and exercising.
    Welcome and good luck we can all do this!! xx
  5. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Welcome and best of luck hun :).
  6. Luckyluxx

Luckyluxx Full Member

eating less and moving more
    Hello Mafen,

Welcome and good luck to losing the weight, we are all in the same boat so if you need any help or advice just ask and we will be more than pleased to help. :wavey:
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Keep a daily food diary and see exactly what you are eating. Then you can make a few changes and see if that works

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.