ProPoints New year, new start, new diary!!

Thanks everyone.

I just fried half a green, red and yellow pepper and a handful of mushrooms in fry light, fried until soft then added half a bag 200g of fresh egg noodles (5pp) and then stirred in a sachet of amoys roasted peanut satay (5pp)
View attachment 73541

Satay looks good. Did you have your chicken sub?

Satay looks good. Did you have your chicken sub?

Yes had a nice footlong chicken tikka with lettuce and a cheeky cupcake from mr buns afterwards oops!!
Hope you have had a good day Hun?

Thanks ladies hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Hey everyone hope you've all had a good day.
I'm physically and emotionally drained after first day back at work and my best mates mums funeral, so crap for tea I'm affraid as just can't be bothered, I have 23pp left which covers it so I'm not gonna beat myself up over it. Xx

Sounds like a tough day, wouldn't worry about the crap, its covered. Hope you get a good rest tonight xx

Thanks Hun.
Here's my dinner all 23pp worth!!
View attachment 73675

Just used 5pp on a WW pudding too!

So 45/45 dailies used today
5/45 weeklies used. 40 weeklies remain for the week

hey hun,

Just popping into subscribe, your food pics look so tasty, i really need to start cooking again properly! best of luck xxx

Hi Nessa hunnie.. Big hugs for yesterday.. Must have been a horrible day.. Can't imagine seeing my friend so lost, hurt n upset n not being able to make it better.. As has been said all you can do is be there.. Right now she'll have people flocking around her checkin on her.. Its in a few weeks when people get back to their "normal life" she'll need you most.. Tho you being you I'm sure she won't even have to holler as you'll be right there by her side..

Dinner yesterday looks yum.. 23pp tho?? Are you sure??

Back