ProPoints New year, new start, new diary!!

Hi Nessa hunnie.. Big hugs for yesterday.. Must have been a horrible day.. Can't imagine seeing my friend so lost, hurt n upset n not being able to make it better.. As has been said all you can do is be there.. Right now she'll have people flocking around her checkin on her.. Its in a few weeks when people get back to their "normal life" she'll need you most.. Tho you being you I'm sure she won't even have to holler as you'll be right there by her side..

Dinner yesterday looks yum.. 23pp tho?? Are you sure??

Thanks so much for that Hun really appreciate your kind words.
Yep 23pp!! Chips 10pp southern fried chicken 6pp beans 4pp mayo 3pp
Hope you are ok and having a good day xx

Thanks so much for that Hun really appreciate your kind words.
Yep 23pp!! Chips 10pp southern fried chicken 6pp beans 4pp mayo 3pp
Hope you are ok and having a good day xx
Well its only 10AM but so far so good... lol
Have been in work since 8:15AM and so far been so busy on here chatting that I've literally not done a SCRATCH of work.. OOPS..

How are you today more importantly? Funerals really knock me for a few days... I hope you're OK? xxx

Well its only 10AM but so far so good... lol
Have been in work since 8:15AM and so far been so busy on here chatting that I've literally not done a SCRATCH of work.. OOPS..

How are you today more importantly? Funerals really knock me for a few days... I hope you're OK? xxx

Lol glad you are ok. Being paid to be on minimins is great lol
I'm ok thanks Hun, felt wiped out last night but I slept like a log so I'm feeling ok today xx

hey hun,

Just popping into subscribe, your food pics look so tasty, i really need to start cooking again properly! best of luck xxx

Hi there and welcome to my diary xx

Lol glad you are ok. Being paid to be on minimins is great lol
I'm ok thanks Hun, felt wiped out last night but I slept like a log so I'm feeling ok today xx
Oh that's good... Make sure you look after yourself... Pack in the F&V to build up yer immuse system.. There's so much going around ATM you don't want to be getting poorly.. xx

Oh that's good... Make sure you look after yourself... Pack in the F&V to build up yer immuse system.. There's so much going around ATM you don't want to be getting poorly.. xx

Thanks Hun xx

Oo your dinner looks lovely again. I might start doing food pics, it may inspire me to make my food look more presentable!

Thanks everyone, pizza was really tasty I might even have it again tonight to use up the last of the mushrooms and peppers!!
Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hi there Nessa i remember you from last year. I pretty much did the same as you but im back now.

We can do it this time :)

Hi there Nessa i remember you from last year. I pretty much did the same as you but im back now.

We can do it this time :)

Hey welcome back!! Xx

If i remember rightly doesnt your hubby work at an ice cream place? (please say yes!) If it was you then you always had lovely flavours for your puds!

If i remember rightly doesnt your hubby work at an ice cream place? (please say yes!) If it was you then you always had lovely flavours for your puds!

Yes that was me!! But he has just changed jobs lol (gutted!) xx

I'm trying your recommendation of veg satay noodles tonight!!!will let u know what I think!looking forward to it looks so filling xxxx

I tried that the day after Nessa had it, and it was indeed very very yummy! Enjoy

Back