New Year New Start New Me

Well I'm definitely 85-90% better - the fluey feeling has gone from my body but has remained in my head/nose/throat! I had to babysit a while yesterday (but my eldest niece did more looking after me!) she made me lovely soup n sandwiches for lunch and chips and goujons for tea - I didn't eat all the tea but I hasn't ate that much in a week so I didnt count points or question it as it was just good to feel human again

I see a difference in my face at the moment and my shoulders but I'm still very nervous about weigh in - its not Til next Tuesday and I am meetig a friend at a hotel for nice meal and relaxing stay over - I just hope I won't undo any loss I had because of being sick - every lb lost is so precious I don't want to just put it back on for sake of eating again ... I presume my weeklies are intact and I can use from them....it's harder than studying for an exam isn't it?!?

Anyway going to read some inspirational stories to keep me on track over weekend - hope everyone is good and that the weight is coming off bit by bit xxxx

Glad you're almost better.

I know what you mean about the exam! The amount of preparation it takes planning your food etc haha

I would worry too much, like you say you have your weeklies in tact so you have them to fall back on, I would just enjoy your break, you deserve it after being so poorly!x

Aw thanx Lucyb I went and got my hair done ao I am kinda back to myself! I am dosed in the head with snuffles and have a racking cough but not bad!

I had myself a salad bap for lunch ... Food isn't very appealing at the moment much less cooking it ... But I thought this was a decent enough option

A soft white bap with sweet chilli chicken
Lettuce red onion sweet corn and a smidgen of cheese - got me some lucozade too - still feel a bit weak and I know I am indulging myself
I know it's an easy road to slide back down so I will be needing a good kick up the ass if I don't get my self back in the zone pretty soon!!!

I had my hair done yesterday- it made me feel like my old self- kinda gone bright red and I have a school placement next week which was sort of an after thought- oops.
I think when you are poorly it's okay to have a bit of a break. I cannot drink lucazade anymore due to the association it has with being poorly! We used to be given it flat when we had stomach bugs and psychologically it's ruined lucazade for me!
Chin up :) xx

Yea we used to get it when we were I'll too but I still live it - woulda drunk two btls without even thinking bout it - but I know now it's full of sugar (sthg like 7tableapoons!) and it's 7pp which is a lot of pp to sorta whittle away! Still I prob won't have too much else this eve so it'll be okay!

Am back in bed watching justified on couch tuner as I don't want to Hoover and wash the floors - its warm and comfy under my duvet and I'm staying put for another while - gettig up seems a whole pile of effort :/

Ps red hair - nice! Would love to try it but don't think it would suit me!!

I'm tempted to to get under the duvet. My house is freezing, the wood burner seems to be doing nothing! It's the last day of my hols before back to work tomorrow then back on school placement Monday. I've been doing errands/uni work/sorting finances and boyfriend out this week so I may just relax for the afternoon.

I didn't mean for it to go this red but hey ho haha

Oooo errrrr took some outta date benylin as my cough was driving me nuts - and have an upset tummy now.... :( related do u think?! Eek!

Ok so the bad news is I'm 12st5 this morning but I did expect it .... Heading off on my journey now shortly and am going to be mindful but I am looking ded to eatig out none the less!!!

Had a lovely nite away but did eat well!
Sensibly but still enjoyed it all and had a few treats but have pointed everything so no weeklies left and 4 dailies but it was lovely!

It's going to be tough to get back into the good routine I had going but I am so nervous about weigh in on Tuesday that I have to remember I am doing this for me and I want to be slimmer so just keep at it :) hope all are well! Xx

Well it just goes to show fasting may make u lose weight but u put it back on as soon as u eat again! I was 12st8 this morning - but I did eat sweets drink a glass of wine and have a starter main and dessert when I was away as well as some lucozade so at least I know why!!!!

I have been good today tho
Weetabix and skimmed milk 4pp
2 digestives 4pp
Ww soup 2pp
2 banana sandwiches 6pp
3 Ww bars 6pp (I know but I needed choc)

So 22pp used and 4pp left to use
Weigh in 2m (eek)
And my class r bringing in food 2m
It's to be based on healthy eating
But normally I eat as little as possible on weigh in day.... I will have to try and save most of it for wed!

Well I did 2hrs zumbatomic today - 1hr with my class as their pe lessons and my little monday group from 6-7
I have made Couscous to take in with me tomorrow (tho I have to chop the sweet pepper :cucumber/ tomato n red onion that goes into it tho I have to admit I couldn't be arsed!)
I am nibbly and I am tired and it's a bit cold so I think I will shower n go to bed - its only 9pm but sod it - it'll keep me outta mischief!
O dear just realised I have to do some valentine art tomorrow - anyone got easy and simple idea for 28 9/10 yr olds that requires no prep and no help with lol!

12st7 on my own scales this morning .... Now to get organized for the day and official weigh in later! Yawn - so tired :(

Not a good day :(
The kids had a lovely selection of food in today
And of course I had to taste everyone's!
The taziki was my favourite - a fab cucumber and Greek yogurt sauce mmmmmm
Also had a course after school and had some fab sandwiches so getting weighed after wasn't productive
I lost a lb - yep just one! After all my sickness etc
It was a bit of a disappointment being honest
But all in all I know it's all going in the right direction so I shouldn't complain ...

Hi. 1lb loss is still good- you are on the right tracks :) what valentine art did you do in the end? I presume you teach?xx

Hi lucyB yea I have 4th class - we did paper weaving on a heart shape in two shades of pink - they came out nice enough!

Anyway today is ash wednesday and the beginning of lent - I am going to do my best to give up chocolate (eek I know!!)

Today...
Weetabix with skimmed milk 4pp
Cappachino 1/2 1pp
2 banana sandwiches on WW bread (4slices altogether 8pp
WW sauce and chicken in wrap and few chips 12pp

25pp used..
2hr dance done too!!

Hm not a good day - but I have been cleaning
And eating in the inbetweens!

Egg on toast 4pp
Philadelphia choc on toast
Then I finished Philly choc ooooops (still have to point it!)
WW soup 2pp

I am thinking of chicken Kiev and some mash maybe for dinner - I haven't decided yet
But begs the question ....

Do u plan what ur going to eat the day before?!
I'm thinking of starting to do this ....

Hm not a good day - but I have been cleaning
And eating in the inbetweens!

Egg on toast 4pp
Philadelphia choc on toast
Then I finished Philly choc ooooops (still have to point it!)
WW soup 2pp

I am thinking of chicken Kiev and some mash maybe for dinner - I haven't decided yet
But begs the question ....

Do u plan what ur going to eat the day before?!
I'm thinking of starting to do this ....

I don't normally plan the day before, but because of my shifts I tend to buy ready meals for dinner so I ultimately have a bit of an idea already of how many points things have. I'm a creature of habit as well, so once I know something is working I'll keep eating it (getting boring now, though - haha)

oh joy ofanonymity i too am a creature of habit and i know the ready meals are fairly handy
i must get a few of them and have them in the freezer - i have a ww chicken hotpot but im not mad about it
so i had the chicken kiev and about 4 ww chips - and followed it by a bag of ww hoolahoops
my iphone is not turning on and so havent pointed anything but must go to vodafone store tomorrow and get it fixed
still in jammies which is a good thing as i woulda gone to the chipper for some chips if i was dressed
also have to do a bit of a shop as there really isnt much left in the house!
Hope yer all getting on well xxx

Eeek not a great day today...
Brekkie was delish
2 turkey rasher fried egg and beans 6pp
Kitkat chunky choc fudge 7pp - who knew?!?
French baguette chicken coleslaw 16pp
WW bar 2pp
grapes 0pp
31pp so that means 5pp outta my weeklies
And I'm still nibbly.... :/

I am loving these lie-ins for midterms and another one to go tomorrow - woohoooo! I swear I could sleep forever - its nice to e good at something :)

Feeling positive today
Morning weigh - 12st6
Hope I maintain it Til Tuesday!!

Back