New Year New Start New Me

Ah Thanx jennjenn - it's a great way to keep track and see some progress / tho I have to stay its the support I've been getting from others and reading others diaries that has been the best for me so far

Now in saying that
I have gone off the rails a wee bit this weekend
I knew I was going to and was trying to be as mindful as possible
But sat nite involved drinking Til half 5 in the morning ( tho didn't start Til 11)
A few Pringles were had but I only ate 2 mini sausage rolls but I drank like a fish
6 or 7 bulmers lite
2 vodkas with wkd blue as a mixer (it was yuck! But drank it anyway) some Fatfrog mix too
I don't think I had anything else
Possibly 1 normal bulmers

And I had saved some of my points from the day itself and had about 25 of my weeklies left

My parents then landed the next morning at 10 o'c as surprise visit do I didn't even get to be hungover and sleep it off for long

Had breakfast of weetabix
We went out for lunch
Threw up the weetabix in toilet b4 order arrived
Then nibbled at lunch n ended up takin it home
(chicken Goujons and homemade chips)
I'd say I didn't even manage half a goujon
And maybe 2 chips - have since fed them to dog!
Came home and had to sleep for an hour as was dying! So couldn't look at food after that - when parents left just went to bed for rest of eve!!!

So points used yesterday was minimal!!

New day now and still not sure can look at food
Maybe some soup later...think I will be looking at a gain this week - heartbreaking really :/ :(

So best behavior required Til 2m eve
And off the drink now for a few weeks at least lol!!

Chat later my lovelies have a good one xxxxxx

Just weighed self at home and by some clean miracle scales say 12st 8.8
Obv being so sick helped in a weird way
Don't know if I can hang into that loss Til 2m
But sure do hope so
Keep ye posted xox

Well I really was not well for most of the day
I reckon I must've had a bit of a bug too as I have never felt so queasy for so long!!
I hadn't much to eat Til 3pm when I had some cream crackers - checked on the value app and it was 6pp for 6 (does that sound right?!)
I had some soup when I got home 2pp
And managed a WW spag bol there now 8pp
I don't usually eat meat but I enjoyed the change tbh! I had a couple chips with it too maybe 6pp
Fire is on and I am chilling for the eve now :)

Wow...not being able to sleep it off...RawrGirl would have been half dead.

Yea 'twas a toughie RG feel like I haven't studied enough for tomorrows test now tho eeek! Too late to panic?! Here's hopin it goes well!

Ah Thanx RG - weighed self this morning and back to 12st 10 but don't mind as knew 12st8 was because I hadn't eaten - official weigh in is this evening and am just praying I will be in the 12s on their scales - fingers crossed - had an egg this morning and hopin to fast Til weigh in - eek - easier said than done!!!!

Good luck for weigh in hun x

Am so thrilled - 3.5 lb off that's 11.5 lb off and my 5% achieved - I was so thrilled I don't even know what my weight
Akshully is ... I was so excited!! Maybe 12st12 officially! Whoop! :)

Last edited:
Thanx RG am chuffed - have 20pp left for the day and am ordering dominos pizza (personal) I just hope i can undo any damage - still its month end I surpassed my aim of 10lb for month of January so I don't mind a little blowout - I will be back on the wagon tomorrow!! Just kick my ass if I try it again before the end of feb!!!!!!

Dominos and wings had - yep - went over my points but I will be mindful this week an even try n stay away from using my weeklies ... Well no harm in having good intentions!!!

Last edited:
well done hun great work xx

12st9 on my own scales this morning - pleasantly surprised! I feel like rubbish tho - sore sore head sore bones cough right frommychest that makes my body hurt :( is it flu do u think? I amat school anyway and have my zumbatomic class later - will let yknow how I feel later - ps loving the value app it's def keeping me on track - tho haven't been writing in here what I'm eating as much!!!

Hi. Here to subscribe. You are lucky that ur scales go down. I weight myself everyday and everyday they creep up. I can't eat my evening meals for two nights prior to wi or I don't loose. And when I do it's like 1/2lb.

Aw Mitch sad to hear that - maybe u need to look at portion size or what it is u are eatig - r u tracking?! I have done WW before and not been honest with myself - this time I am determined to make it work!!

Still feeling poorly - have everything left ready in case I don't make it in 2m :/ I have had a few glasses of oj today as its meant to help! I am so cold and sore all over - sob! :(

Aww hugs hun hope you feel better quickly its horrible when your not well. keep up the great work your doing though as you are doing great x

I do track. Don't eat carbs in the evening so its protein and veggies. Can u eat too many veggies?? Good luck for the rest of your journey.

Thanx madmuppet I am soo determined this time - and I know I can do it!! Mitch stick at it u will get there! I take it each day at a time and that's all any of us can do x

I have chest infection btw - well ok it's self diagnosed but definitely phlegmy cough that shakes my bones and hurts my head :( hasn't stopped me eating but yea feel pretty
Miserable still!

hiya smurfette- everybody round me has got the virus/flu/chest thing you're describing- hope you're doin ok xxx

Back