New Year New Start New Me

Aw thanx feet face - yea I think I may have flu r sthg like it - can sorta feel sweats comin on now - tho it's mild yet ... Will be for my bed soon :/

Thanx pet - its going well thank god - but theres a long road ahead! The support on here is great!

Oh yea in my weakened state I gave an hour an half of a zumbatomic class - I wasnt as energetic as usual but I tried!

Off school today - lying in bed here going from sweats to shivers :( mind is active - body is frazzled! Haven't eaten as yet throat too sore n every time I move I get bout of coughing :( :(
Oh dear can u tell I'm a bad patient?!?

Off school today - lying in bed here going from sweats to shivers :( mind is active - body is frazzled! Haven't eaten as yet throat too sore n every time I move I get bout of coughing :( :(
Oh dear can u tell I'm a bad patient?!?

Try hot water honey and lemon. Or green tea with a spoon of honey in. Will help with the sore throat. I am a tonsillitis sufferer so I live off that and dissolve able painkillers to numb my throat x

Aww hope you feel better soon hun, so many things going around at the mo had my youngest home with tonsilitis all week aswell as sickness and he's managed to give me his rotton cold to uggg hate being ill havent got the time lol Hope your feeling better tomorrow xx

Thanx all - still poorly today - was a bit delerious in the night... Running out of neurofen - brought oj into school - am gonna have to get up n venture to town - sob!

So my goal weight loss for each month is 10lb - for January I lost 11.5lb which I am thrilled with and so feb begins today and aiming for a 10lb loss ... Starting off sick is probably not good but let's hope I'm on mend soon - I'm also heading away for a night to meet a friend this month which will prob involve some good eating (tho she is pregnant so no drink to worry about!) I guess if I just plan well and use my points wisely I will be ok! I am continuing my breakfast everyday plan (well not right now as can't stomach food) and am going to start drinkin 1L of water a day (I barely drink any as it is!)

Has anyone else got any goals for the month ahead?!

U can do it lucyb -
Mini goals make it more achievable for sure!

Had
Middling good night sleep
Just waking every 5 hours to top
Up on neurofen - still bone sore
And headache and sore chest
But wasn't shivering sweating as before
Hope this means I am on the mend

my friend brought me some lucozade
More neurofen and some oj yesterday
And managed to stay up an hour
After the lycozade 7pp
I went to shop for chocolate and got twix drifter biscuits etc thinking this would be a major comfort blow out but I managed the twix 8pp
Felt like throwing up weak as water and
Had to go straight back to bed!
So I def reckon I must be Really sick lol!!!!!
Still no inclination to eat this morning
But the oj is nice
Hope yer all getting on well xxx

Oh no! Sounds like you have the proper flu, lucazade is fab when you are poorly, helps give you a bit of energy so you don't feel so weak.
Carry on resting and drinking lots, stick to plain foods like bread if you can too. Hope you feel batter soon xx

Aaaawww smurfette! Hope u get better soon xx

Random question- is it feed a cold, starve a fever or vice versa?x

That has been going round my head since I got sick ... Initially thought it was feed a fever starve a cold but then figured was wrong way round .... Now I don't know and don't care as tried both and they don't work I am still so sick and it doesn't seem to be getting any better .... Looks like I will have to go to doc tomorrow and get sick very for school but honestly don't even know how I am going toget strength to do that :(

Back