New Year New Start New Me

We have nowdoc but they want u to go to them ... As far as I know there aren't many / any doctors who will come to the house

Here to subscribe - hope you feel better soon! x

Morning alll - thanx for ur get well wishes
I am still as weak as water but think I am
Over the worst ... I'm going to the doc today
Just to be sure as cough is very sore n deep still
Haven't eaten in the few days I've been sick
And of course curiosity got the better of the cat
Weighed 12st4 on my own scales this am
But I know it's unrealistic to hope it'll stay like that once I start eating again ... Here's hopin tho!

At the docs since 1/4 to 10 for 10o'c appointment ... And am still sitting here
Could cry - please hurry up!!!

Officially have the flu
Bed rest fluids and keep warm
And now I have puking to add to my symptoms
Can't even keep water down at the min

Last edited:
I would complain! You are ill and they have messed you around. My previous doctors were so rubbish at keeping to the alloyed times I changed doctors, once I was sat there an hour waiting, I didn't feel so bad for me but there was a number of elderly patients waiting too.

I have woke up feeling shocking today! Headache, sore throat and achey :( I had a flu jab so I am hoping it doesn't develop into more.

Hope the docs has prescribed you with something x

Nothing they can prescribe for flu
Just ride out the storm
Drink plenty and keep warm
At least I got sick cert for the week...

Nothing they can prescribe for flu
Just ride out the storm
Drink plenty and keep warm
At least I got sick cert for the week...

Aw no - hope you feel better soon! I'm only just over a bug thing and know how it can just mess with things. Hope it passes for you! x

Oh dear it never rains but it pours
Up since about half 6
Feeling bit better as slept well
And was a bit nibblish
Had bought bonbons at one pt
And decided to have a few see if eating was ok
And I've gone and broken a tooth!!!!!!
Can't believe it :(
It's snowing here - my dentist is an hour away
It's not my week
Why oh why did I decide to eat stupid bonbons!!

Eeekkk! You really are having a rough time of it at the moment. Was your tooth already damaged and the bonbon has made it worse or was it purely the bonbon?x

Just popping in to subscribe! Sorry to hear you're unwell! Hope things start getting better for you. You're doing so well with your losses so keep it up! X

Thanx guys - the tooth had a filling in it for years - like probably when I was a kid ....
Don't know if there was crack in remaining tooth bit or not but I was enjoying the lemony bonbons and just monching away when crack and eugh spat it out - piece of tooth gone - it's only small but feels like a whole lot bigger piece is missing in my mouth :( waiting on dentist to ring me back now to see if they can squeeze me in.... Hate hate hate needles and the dentist - I really don't want to go except I know it'll be worse if I don't ;(

Oh yea and today is meant to be weigh in day
I'm not sure I will be going :(

Am starting to feel good bit better - tho weak and tooth won't be looked at Til 2m

I had a little soup
And 2 weight watchers bars this eve
And of course those godforsaken bonbons
Still way under usage of points
Hoping 2m I'll feel bit better again!

Weighed self this morning - scales say 12st2
I don't think this is real - I so want an official weigh in - I am feeling a good bit better today so am gonna see if I can make one
I don't feel that much lighter being honest tho
I know I haven't ate much all week
I presume it'll all go back on as soon as I do
Have to go to dentist today - shi**in a brick
Firstly at the idea of having to drive so far
When longest I have been up in a week is about an hour (to see the doctor and it nearly floored me) and then dentist scare the bejebus outta me
It's gonna hurt - sob!

Oh no! I hate the dentist too! Feel for you right now! Hope it goes ok!

The dentist was a superstar - he was so quick and painless - local anaesthetic and a white filling to wrap old filling so it looks like a bit of tooth - in and out in 30 mins - shook the whole time but it wasnt so bad

Tired after events of the day but def feeling better
Even got a fajita take away on way home and ate some there now that feeling is coming back to mouth! On the mend I reckon - whoop!!

Back