New Year New Start New Me

I am struggling but as its only morning that I can weigh in if I get up and eat it puts the notions right off me - it has definitely made
Me more aware of my points and made me choose to eat better! I even have 22 weeklies left!

OMG I had the most loveliest ready made dinner ever this eve - I don't get home Til after 7 on a Monday so cooking a full blown meal for one on the day before weighin is not high on list of priority!!!

So last week when shopping I picked up some WW frozen meals - one of which was a
Steam and serve sweet mango chicken meal
Its one u keep in the freezer has 7points and I have to say was DELICIOUS!!!!
I added a bit more rice to it (well I didn't realise there was rice in it but it did fill it out a wee bit)

But seriously it was the tastiest WW ready meal I have ever had - definitely recommend it!

I have seen these in asda- they look lovely! Was the portion okay or would you definitely have to bulk it out as I find you have to with the normal ones xx

I am akshully lookin fwd to official weigh in later - is that possible ? Am I well?! I stayed away from the scales all week and I think it helped me with my choices! I did weigh on my own scales this morning and I was 12st3 so happy out with that's and looking fwd to official number later on today!

I have seen these in asda- they look lovely! Was the portion okay or would you definitely have to bulk it out as I find you have to with the normal ones xx

Em well I added half a portion of express longgrain rice as I didn't know and I was lovely and full after it! I added 5 more points so it was a dinner for 12pp - very enjoyable - apparently there's a salmon one too! Haven't seen it yet tho!

12 points is good, I normally save around half my daily allowance for my dinner and have low point lunch and breakfast so that would still leave room for a Milky Way choc fix haha

1.5 lb off officially - a bit disappointed but still happy
Had 8 weeklies and 20 daily pp left
Went off the rails as had dinner with my friends
Chips sweet chick panini and a mocha
Not too bad
But eating the 3 creme eggs really crowned it lol!
Aw well new week when I wake up
Onwards and downwards x

I am soooo tired I could cry - after
My moch yesterday eve - I couldn't go to sleep - all sorts of everything was going round my head ... Last time I looked at clock was ten past five.... And now I am dressed but struggling to motivate ark out of door ... 2 hours sleep is not enough :(

I got thru the day and even did my hour and a half zumbatomic class in which I worked up a good wee sweat - came home to realise oil had ran out - so I went to bed! Out for the count - and had 5pp left over from my day!!!!!

Omg the house is so cold - ordered oil but he didn't get to deliver it yet brrrr .... I am heading out for wee bite and few wee drinks! I have 12pp from my dailies left and all my weeklies - a busy week ahead too tho with sthg in tomorrow and sat nite... Just need to be mindful!

Anyone know if I can make use I the 5pp I didn't use from my dailies yesterday???!

Oh dear not a good weekend - was out loads for food and drinks ... Tried to keep to points and have recorded everything but I think it'll be a tough weigh in Tuesday unless I am angelic tomorrow Monday and Tuesday!

Eating and drinking all weekend -- I'm 12 7 on my scales today that's a whole 4lb dice Tuesday - I will have to be so good over next few days to get back down :/

Weigh in day tomorrow
It's not
Going to be pleasant
I'm just going to have to do it
And deal with whatever it is...

you'll be fine chicken :0) xox

you'll be fine chicken :0) xox

Ach Thanx wee jennjenn x
I weigh 12 6.5 on my own scales
And the official scales is usually 2lb more
Give or take
So I think I am looking at a half lb gain

:/
Agh - and that's the minimum
The nerves - it'll prob be more
An gonna fast Til weigh in
I think anyway
Yard duty today so should be busy!

your doing fine :) really :)

Ah thanx hons
But Yep as guessed - half lb on!!
First gain tho
So need to work my ass this week
Focus in eating better - salads and the like
Tho I celebrated with chipper chips and
A chicken fillet burger with mayo and onions!!
Start again tomorrow!!!

A bit peeved today ... Not about weight...
Just a guy I met and got on great with
And who was texting me all the time
(And we had a few dates over d weekend)
Seems to have stopped....
Didn't hear from him at all yesterday
I know it shouldn't bother me
But it does ... I like him

Now just to not turn to food for comfort
Or distraction ...

:(

Had a good day food wise today
Treated self to nice
Brekkie if - beans 1 turkey rasher 1 sausage 6pp
Lunch salad of lettuce onion sweet corn beetroot tomatoes sweetchili chicken and egg 6pp
Dinner Ww chicken. Urey rice n few chips 6pp
Snack 4 mcvities light rich tea - 4pp
Ww hoola hoops 2pp

Scoop of alsi's version of Ben and jerry choc chip icecream 6pp

So have to address my snacks! Pfff!

Back