New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Just got a text saying that school is closed tomorrow! Oh yes :D Four day weekend and less than 4 weeks til half term? I can cope with that :p

Just got a text saying that school is closed tomorrow! Oh yes :D Four day weekend and less than 4 weeks til half term? I can cope with that :p

Whoop! If DD gets a snow day...it's an American Holiday, so they'll all be here! Sigh.

Everyone being home not a good thing Mel?

Just feel like I need a bit more anonymity online, especially as lots of schools search for people online and things. Though that said, my diary is in the silver section actually so not so much of an issue.

Haha ok, I will let you all choose my new username!

Everyone being home not a good thing Mel?

Just feel like I need a bit more anonymity online, especially as lots of schools search for people online and things. Though that said, my diary is in the silver section actually so not so much of an issue.

They make work and keep me from getting things done. I find them all very annoying. ;)

Name Suggestion:

BrumyBabeToBe (BBTB)

Here's my comparison for now and my goal weight using the site Mel posted about...

14950_532800100026_2086272162_n.jpg

Officially 13st gives me a BMI of 26.9 which is 'officially' overweight but sod stupid BMI! lol Dukan site says 13st 4lb is my ideal weight. Calculations based on my current BF% say 13st 7lbs would make me 25%. So 13st sounds about right for me I think. Anyway, if I look like that I'll be happy!

Send them out for a walk Mel!!

Not sure that would fit as a username SQ :p And Mel let me make one thing clear... I'm not a Brummy!!! hehe

Hummmm

SweetCaroline

MissCaro

CanDoCarrie

Send them out for a walk Mel!!

Not sure that would fit as a username SQ :p And Mel let me make one thing clear... I'm not a Brummy!!! hehe

As if... They come back. Even when I don't give them a crust of bread with which to leave a trail. ;)

We're starting a story on MommyB's diary

Lucky you another day off school, I very much doubt our school will close, we haven't had anymore snow yet, although some is due later tonight, but there would have to be a lot for SMT to close school.

Hmm username ideas are all good but just don't... feel right. Not sure what does!

Lots of snow outside which is quite unexpected, good thing school did decide to close. I've got a lot of work that I need to finish off today, seems I lost all motivation yesterday once I knew I didn't have to go anywhere today! So I love the snow for giving me snow days but it's a right pain in the backside too!! If it's not gone by Friday, that means no seeing Aaron again, for the third weekend in a row. It also means that for the third day in a row Orange are probably going to cancel delivery of my replacement phone. Amazing how this country grinds to a halt in snow but it's because we're not used to it and not really all that prepared for it I guess.

Not been great with water all weekend really. That's my goal for today, drink more water.

Hmm username ideas are all good but just don't... feel right. Not sure what does!

Lots of snow outside which is quite unexpected, good thing school did decide to close. I've got a lot of work that I need to finish off today, seems I lost all motivation yesterday once I knew I didn't have to go anywhere today! So I love the snow for giving me snow days but it's a right pain in the backside too!! If it's not gone by Friday, that means no seeing Aaron again, for the third weekend in a row. It also means that for the third day in a row Orange are probably going to cancel delivery of my replacement phone. Amazing how this country grinds to a halt in snow but it's because we're not used to it and not really all that prepared for it I guess.

Not been great with water all weekend really. That's my goal for today, drink more water.

Me, too -- more water and fitness.

I hope you get to see Aaron.

A lot of people have used their pet's names? My DD's yahoo address is her dog's name plus hers -- as in SpotsGirl.

I've got one pet - Simba... have to say I reckon that's a pretty awesome name :p

Really going to push myself with water today. Going to do some fitness too, pilates I think. Wish I could use my Wii!

Back