New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Much better than I expected, got my half stone award.

He was 3lb down since last Monday on Saturday but after lots of beers on Saturday they've probably gone back on again lol

He was 3lb down since last Monday on Saturday but after lots of beers on Saturday they've probably gone back on again lol

I guess he's not worried about fitting into his tux! ;)

Well he'd been on about it but then we went out for friends engagement meal and a couple of beers turned into too many! He's said he's off them now, doesn't like what it's like after and needs to focus on losing weight.

Is it really another morning already?! They seem to be coming around very quickly unfortunately. At least it's hump day and my planning time day too so I'm only in class half of the day. Been struggling to wake up in the mornings, just been feeling really tired.

SW is going well, had a really good couple of days. We're going down to see my family this weekend and going out for dinner as an engagement meal type thing but I'll find somewhere for us to go where I know there'll be SW friendly options. Should be OK.

Morning Caz!

Loved the shoes -- I hope they can work. Or eBay and replace (you have time).

I'm glad you'll get o see your family as you didn't for your birthday.

Have you decided what you'll be making?

Sounds like a lovely weekend planned Caz :) Hope the tiredness eases soon hun, I think it is the time of year, I was so tired when the alarm buzzed this morning..but I HAD spent the night dreaming I was going to a Peter Andre concert with my mum!!!! ;)..and I couldn't find the reception desk in the hotel to check in and by the time I had found it..it was 11pm and I had missed the whole gig!!! ha ha

Fantastic loss Caz, very well done!

Have a happy day :)

Sounds like a lovely weekend planned Caz :) Hope the tiredness eases soon hun, I think it is the time of year, I was so tired when the alarm buzzed this morning..but I HAD spent the night dreaming I was going to a Peter Andre concert with my mum!!!! ;)..and I couldn't find the reception desk in the hotel to check in and by the time I had found it..it was 11pm and I had missed the whole gig!!! ha ha

Fantastic loss Caz, very well done!

Have a happy day :)

Oh No! That's not a dream... It's a NIGHTMARE! ;)

For Rosie it is!

Going to keep the shoes and see what else I find, a gel insole thing would help if it came to it I should think.

Have I decided what I'm going to make for what?

It will be nice to see the family, it's been two and a half months now. Gone so quickly.

Yeah, a nightmare for me!!! ;) hee hee..I had watched him on tv last night, so he must have been on my mind :)

I think Mel might be referring to making wedding themed items hun?

For Rosie it is!

Going to keep the shoes and see what else I find, a gel insole thing would help if it came to it I should think.

Have I decided what I'm going to make for what?

It will be nice to see the family, it's been two and a half months now. Gone so quickly.

I didn't realize it'd been that long. It'll be very very nice, then.

Yeah, a nightmare for me!!! ;) hee hee..I had watched him on tv last night, so he must have been on my mind :)

I think Mel might be referring to making wedding themed items hun?

I can't believe she had to ask?! Lol

Oh haha I get you now. I've ordered some bits for the favours, half the place name stuff has been ordered too. So need to get the rest but probably too early to make them. Not sure what I can make atm really!

Oh haha I get you now. I've ordered some bits for the favours, half the place name stuff has been ordered too. So need to get the rest but probably too early to make them. Not sure what I can make atm really!

You should start a pin ter est board and see if there isn't some sort of online Bridal guide you can follow.

I've got one of those boards actually. I think because so much is still undecided it's difficult to know what to make atm. Invitations will get done soon but one of my bridesmaids will help with that so we'll do them together. We've got dress shopping booked for the end of October so maybe we'll have a girly night in and combine invites with that :)

Afternoon Caz!

Do you watch "The Heart of Dixie"? A couple of weeks ago there was a "Lord of the Rings" and "Star Wars" mash up wedding.

dress shopping!?!??!?!?! I DEMAND pictures of you in every dress you try on! I am obsessed with people in wedding dresses! hehe I'm making a menu board tonight when i get home... gonna nip to b&q on my way home and get some cork board and some little tins of paint. Organisation is the key here i think.

You're so crafty!

Back