New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Morning Caz,

I should do the same. I'm on pinterest , too. I've started a few boards. For your collection:

image-281228925.jpgimage-325812212.jpgimage-3097479341.jpgimage-3550703817.jpgimage-2487771732.jpg

Ooh thanks I'll add them to my list :)

Feel really hungry today!

Yes! Good luck, Caz!

Thanks ladies. Just a flying visit to send a PM. Got an awful headache, bordering on migraine. Got worse and worse on the drive back, feel sick, headlights of oncoming cars made it 10 times worse. Think it's time for me to go to bed in a dark room! Will catch up on diaries later or in the morning.

Ah bless. Feel better soon.

Hope the migraine goes after a good sleep. Good luck for the morning honey :)

Thanks ladies. I had a couple of hours just lying in my room in the dark and that seemed to be enough to kill it. Head feels fine this morning too thankfully. It did mean that I didn't get anything done last night that I had planned to do though unfortunately.

WI today, about to go weigh myself now... well, in a minute when I can drag myself out of bed lol

Ok so this morning I weigh 235lbs, so that's a loss of 2.4lb this week which is not that great really but at least it is a loss I guess. Isn't a massive loss but it's made up for slightly by the fact that I'm now 2lbs under what was my lowest adult weight, setting myself a new lowest weight! I've measured myself too, though I only did it at the weekend so it's not across a whole week, think I've lost around 10.5cm from all over. Hips went down 2cm and thighs 1.5cm, which is pretty good considering that's only from Saturday. Think the stability ball exercises have been helping.

Going to keep up with the water and vitamin tablets and just do my best to lose what I can each week but I'm quite enjoying doing S&S so as long as I've done my best, I'll lose what I lose and just carry on til I get where I want to be. Hopefully by summer though! Think I might cut out the protein meals though, I know I used to have much better losses on Cambridge and even before when I did this. So might try a week of lots of water and only weekend protein meals, see how it goes.

Last edited:
Whoop! New lowest weight! I hope that EVERY week until you get to goal is a new low! How exciting! So pleased for you Caz. Glad you're better.

New lowest weight means time to celebrate..go buy yourself a little something for your holiday bag! :)

Well done Caz, it is all going in the right direction and it is working, that is what really counts..2.4lb is a good loss. I've been medically advised to aim for 1 1/2 to 2lb a week....so congratulations! :)

Have a good day, hope no more migraines, sounds awful hun x

Fabulous my lovely, just fabulous. :)

Well done, loving the cm loss too. That's always important in my book. Xxx

Hi Caz -- this made me giggle. Don't you ever wonder what our pets are thinking?

image-2491336985.jpg

Haha love the picture Mel :)

Still a little disappointed by 2.4lbs but my weight is heading down and that's what's important. New lowest weight too. Focusing on the positives!

So Rose, do I get a new present every time I hit a new lowest weight?! Could be most weeks!! Hehe

Haha love the picture Mel :)

Still a little disappointed by 2.4lbs but my weight is heading down and that's what's important. New lowest weight too. Focusing on the positives!

So Rose, do I get a new present every time I hit a new lowest weight?! Could be most weeks!! Hehe

I didn't show any loss -- that's what I get for a mid-week peek. I might skip a week as I lose so slowly.

Well donw on the loss Caz nd getting to lowest adult weight. I think it is a good idea just to have protein meals at weekend and see how you get on, worth a try

Thanks all.

Probably a good idea for you Mel, will see a nice big loss that way!

I've been having a bit of a think today. Been thinking about what I'd prefer - a healthy, low carb and low calorie meal each night or an extra 1lb or so a week? I think I'd prefer the meal. 2.4lb really isn't that bad, not when I'm enjoying it and don't feel like I'm on a diet half the time. Having the protein meal makes the diet so much more bearable! Also, I really don't want to get to a point where I'm just afraid of food! I'm in this for the long haul so I might as well retrain myself to eat right at the same time. The guys at S&S have taken a look at my food diary and said that it all looks fine and that my losses are good so far so to just see how I do next week so that's what I'm going to do. Whilst also stopping filling my head with unreasonable goals of 5lb a week or something!!

Back