New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Fantastic attitude and very sensible too! :)

You made a very good point there Caz..it is easy to become afraid of food, and then before we know it, we could become obsessive as to what we can actually eat to feel completely guilt free!!!! So, just being sensible about choices and portions and finding what plan works best for all our individual needs, is the way to reach success :)

(Time to go back to the safety of my thread now, I've been posting far too many weight related posts today!!!..ha ha.)

Haha I know, where has the Rose we've grown to know and live gone to?!

So many people on the S&S forum talk about food like it's evil. They're afraid of a protein meal or maintenance. I don't want to get like that!

The whole reason my GP gave S&S the go ahead was because of the added protein meal. Really sensible thoughts there Caz. :)

Woke up this morning feeling like I've made the right decision re: protein meals. Normally if I make a mistake or I'm unsure of things, it all becomes very clear in the morning, a night to sleep on it and all that! So going to keep on with them and forget about hitting some magic number each week and just go on me and how I'm feeling. If I'm losing weight then great, doesn't really matter is it's 2.4lb or 3.5lb, I'm heading down!

It's Thursday! :D I love when I get to this part of the week. I don't teach on Thursday or Friday afternoons, that's my planning and NQT time, so it feels like the weekend is almost here! Have a good day everyone :)

So ladies, we kind of talked about it but then it kind of fizzled out! Who would be up for a minis meet in Blackpool (could be somewhere else!) in August? Probably early part of August so Rose could make it.

Hi Caz, yay to feeling optimistic and settled with you plan..it is working hun! Keep those positive thoughts in your head and rest will be easy :)

I would love to meet up with everyone, I think I even mentioned it about 6 months ago ;)..but I'm on a bit of an economy drive to ensure we can afford a family holiday in October this year Caz, so unsure if I could make an August meet up hun :(...please don't arrange it just to suit me this time. Just go ahead and arrange it with everyone else on a date which suits you all..IF I can make it, I will!..if not, I'll be sad, but I'll make more of an effort to be at the following meet up! there will be more than one..surely! ;) hee hee

I will follow the posts when it is arranged and may even surprise you all..and turn up! ha ha

Have a great day hun x

Hi Caz, yay to feeling optimistic and settled with you plan..it is working hun! Keep those positive thoughts in your head and rest will be easy :)

I would love to meet up with everyone, I think I even mentioned it about 6 months ago ;)..but I'm on a bit of an economy drive to ensure we can afford a family holiday in October this year Caz, so unsure if I could make an August meet up hun :(...please don't arrange it just to suit me this time. Just go ahead and arrange it with everyone else on a date which suits you all..IF I can make it, I will!..if not, I'll be sad, but I'll make more of an effort to be at the following meet up! there will be more than one..surely! ;) hee hee

I will follow the posts when it is arranged and may even surprise you all..and turn up! ha ha

Have a great day hun x

The June B'ham Minis meet peeps booked rooms at a Travelodge. I think they're planning to hang out at a Pub nearby. We could make this very affordable. Look at cheap train tickets - if bought well in advanced it'd be pretty cheap. We looked on trainline and if bought six weeks in advanced our return tickets to Edinburgh were about 70 pounds for a family of four!

We'll have to come and kidnap you Rose haha There's a June minis meet?

We'll have to come and kidnap you Rose haha There's a June minis meet?

I'm sure I told you, Caz. June 14 & 15. Broad Street area, Birmingham.

You probably did and I've just forgotten! Who's going to it? Everyone but me?!

You probably did and I've just forgotten! Who's going to it? Everyone but me?!

I thought you were -- it's not that far from you. I think Shanny, MommyB, RedPam, HopeSprings, Marmite330, possibly Kally, possibly DopeyAngel, ChelseaLou & MrsLampard... I think a lot of people.

Don't really know/talk to that many of those people. Might be fun though. I'll have a think and look at my diary. I'm right on the Welsh border now so about 90 miles/2 hours to Birmingham now! :-(

I can't make it, it's our 26th anniversary weekend, so I will be doing something with DH. Nor seen chelsealou or mrs Lampard on boards for ages, are they still about?

Caz think protein meal a good idea for you. once I've done a month on SS think I'll add protein meal

Happy anniversary for then! Have you got any plans?

Well if you'd like to arrange a private jet we'll all come visit :p

If I could afford it, I would!!

Back