New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

It's better now, I have Aaron and a reese's peanut butter cup :)

Yummmm... I love Reese's. Have you ever had the Reese's ice cream?

Morning Caz!

So nice here!

Morning, thanks Trisha :) I've got to get there for a tour at 12.45 and then my interview is at 1.30. I feel a little bit better having met the head on Tuesday but I know that I really want this job and so if I don't get it, I will be really, really disappointed.

I haven't had that no Mel, is it nice? I've never even seen it before actually. It's quite bright here but very cloudy and some of those are a bit grey so we may get more rain. It's forecast rain here and down where I live all week with a nicer but not very warm day on Sunday.

Thanks. Feel sick with nerves! Normally really try not to get my hopes up but that hasn't worked this time, my hopes are sky high! Will know by the end of the day so at least it's not a long wait this time. Not sure I could cope, will be bad enough anyway!

Waiting now, going in about 1.30.... Eek!!

Went well I think. They've finished the interviews now, will let me know at some point today whenever they've made a decision. Now the waiting game begins...

Last edited:
Can't cope with this!!! Thought I'd have heard by now. Don't think I've got it.

Wasn't the case this time, didn't get it.

(((((HUGS))))) I'm so sorry.

Apparently I'm very appointable and very keen so they really liked me but I'm their second choice. He said he's optimistic that another position might come up in the next week or two and if that happens then he'll call me and just offer me the job. So he's optimistic but can't guarantee it. He said that if he calls and I've taken another job then they'll have missed out on me and he'll understand. So back to the drawing board, better start applying for other jobs.

If he were to call and offer me a job then of course I would take it, I need a job and I liked the school. On the other hand I'd feel like I was second best, which obviously I am, and that I was only there to save them going through the interview process again.

Apparently I'm very appointable and very keen so they really liked me but I'm their second choice. He said he's optimistic that another position might come up in the next week or two and if that happens then he'll call me and just offer me the job. So he's optimistic but can't guarantee it. He said that if he calls and I've taken another job then they'll have missed out on me and he'll understand. So back to the drawing board, better start applying for other jobs.

If he were to call and offer me a job then of course I would take it, I need a job and I liked the school. On the other hand I'd feel like I was second best, which obviously I am, and that I was only there to save them going through the interview process again.

Not at all Caz. You might have been his preference but someone else had more experience (or was even already working there or as worked there). But keep looking in case you find a better job. (Wasn't this school on special measures?)

Back