New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

Hi Caz, you sound so organised and what a compliment with all the extra responsibility :)..well done you!

You will be tired tonight hun, early night my girl..and no funny business ;)

Hope tomorrow is another huge success for you x

I'm taking it as a compliment too. I feel so much more comfortable and confident now than I did starting at my last school last year, such a massive difference when I think about it.

Definitely an early night, considering it now!!

Sorted the deal with the blog writing, agreed payment and have written my first post that I'll get published up on there soon!

Aaron and I are really trying to step up with the saving but it's proving really difficult! I could do with winning 10-12k please!!

It's always the way. The moment you make a conscious decision to save, you start seeing things you need and think we'll just get this or do that and then we will save....lol. It will pass. Little steps. Just start slowly with small amounts you don't miss while you get into the habit.

I think what I'll do is transfer 100 as soon as I get paid each month and then any leftovers at the end of the month too. It'll mean at least 140 a month, Aaron is going to save 100 a month too once his insurance comes down in a month or two. So that's 240 a month, which is what... about 2900 a year. Not a massive amount but still, a good chunk. Maybe if we get a good ISA or something we can bring that to 3000. I've asked my family for money for any birthday or Christmas presents, Aaron will do the same and we'll save that too. Just want to save as quick as possible! Anyway, I doubt anyone is interested in these boring details so I'll shut up!

Yeah we'll have to look into it, it's not something I know much about. Just signed up for a personal tutor website and for paid marketing/research surveys, focus groups etc. All pennies count!

It's not that hard. The weekend papers usually run tables of the best ISAs/savings accounts or I am sure you can get it on the internet. Well done on the extra jobs!

Evening Caz --

You two are starting to sound so grown up. I hope your pennies turn to pounds quickly.

The money saving expert has great financial advice, I always go there to help with decisions. xxx

Morning Caz!

I'm off to read your blog.

Read it. Very professional - teacher in me wants to let you know I spotted two typos: you and effect. And one grammar error - if it can be quantified use "fewer" not less. Carbs can be counted.

I think you did a good job of introducing ketosis, explaining the science of it, and addressing concerns a body might have with regards to it. You are a good writer - you covered the subject without brining redundant or meandering.

Last edited:
Ah I did it on my phone so didn't proof read as well as I should have!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!! How long until 1/2 term?;)

7 more weeks... 49 days... 35 working days... 192.5 TEACHING hours.... not that I'm counting or anything!

So so tired, so so glad it's the weekend! I plan to do as little as possible apart from chilling and catching up with all your diaries on the PC.

Evening Caz!

You worked so hard getting ready for the school year -- you've earned a rest.

It was nice having a little lie in today, even if it was only til just after 8. I never manage much of a lie in really, I could go to bed at 2/3am and I'll still be awake by 8 or 9 at the latest generally.

I really feel like I should do something this weekend, just because I actually have the time to. I've left at 7.30am and been back at 7pm and then had to cook dinner and do a couple of bits around the house all week so haven't had the time (or energy!) for anything. I don't really know what we can do though, weather doesn't look great and don't want to spend much money. I miss being a kid when everything was so simple and it was so easy to be entertained!

The Deltones The DELTONES are performing live at the crown inn bredbury on Saturday 7th September for details 0161 406 6550 THE CROWN INN Stockport Rd East Bredbury

Today

The Crown Inn

Eating & Drinking » Pubs & Bars » Pubs in Bredbury
Local Pub, very popular, Karaoke every friday with DJ Live bands every saturday Beer Garden
Opening times:

Address: 96 Stockport Road EAst, Bredbury, Stockport, Greater Manchester SK6 2AA

Tel: 01614 066550

Back