New year New start

riorio28

Heys guys,

Im starting the lipotrim diet tomorrow, im very keen to be in week 3 already.
Im going to need help guys, i have a medium amount of will power and have a huge amount of want for this.

Do you guys have any tips?
Maybe some success stories for inspiration??

xxxxxxxx

Heys guys,

Im starting the lipotrim diet tomorrow, im very keen to be in week 3 already.
Im going to need help guys, i have a medium amount of will power and have a huge amount of want for this.

Do you guys have any tips?
Maybe some success stories for inspiration??

xxxxxxxx

Hello Riorio..
I'm not sure if you've seen my photos already? But I'll leave the link here for you.

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/246287-6-half-stone-gone-my-photos.html

I was on lipotrim for 5 months and lost 6 stone and 8lbs, i've now re started to lose the last bit of weight :)
I hope you find this helpful and i hope it inspires you in some way.

Good luck :D:D xx

Attachments

• IMG_4727.jpg
    IMG_4727.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_4641.jpg
    IMG_4641.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_4707.jpg
    IMG_4707.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 406667_10150446475221517_525291516_8961382_613227472_n.jpg
    406667_10150446475221517_525291516_8961382_613227472_n.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 145
Welcome riorio28:welcome2:

Have a look in the Maintenance forum as we have a few members who have done really well and who have been very successful especially at keeping their weight off.

Link below...

Lipotrim Maintenance - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

I lost seven and half stone and gained it back on after a family bereavement and back again to try and shift it once and for all.

i have a medium amount of will power and have a huge amount of want for this.
That should keep you going...as you must really want it.

Good luck with Lipotrim and wishing you all the best for 2012!

Hi riorio! welcome to LT =D Before this diet I would have said my willpower was weak but you may suprise yourself, once that weight starts dropping off its such a huge insentive! I always used to get frustrated on other diets when the weight wouldnt shift and give up! But once you see that huge number in your first week it makes everything worth it! I lost 2 stone 4lbs in 7 weeks and Im back now after xmas to lose the rest!

Attachments

• 17042011372.jpg
    17042011372.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 17042011373.jpg
    17042011373.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 132
Hi Riorio, welcome to Lipotrim. I have lost 3 1/2 stones since September, and in that time I have had two weeks holiday in Madeira (yum) and two weeks off at Christmas. The diet does work, you will soon be like all of us and know every public toilet in your vacinity (including bushes in some instances!) as you will be drinking the tanker load of water each day. It is a great diet. I would recommend some distraction techniques to prepare you for when you are finding Lipotrim difficult. Mine include taking a bubble bath and painting my nails (as you can't eat in these circumstances). I also find logging on here helpful of course. Other things which have boosted me have been trying on clothes in a size smaller in shops. Take care, stay tuned and welcome.

Hi there

Firstly welcome to the forum!! I've been on it and off it quite a few times, but the thing that really keeps you going is the rate the scales go down!! honestly - like all the others say, once you start you really do get into it and you get such a buzz as the scales go down, and thats a brilliant idea of Elaines, getting some distractions - whether its beauty or reading, or get a dog and walk it!! hehe (I've done the dog option! I live in an apartment, so she needs lots of loo visits, and I've been taking the stairs since I started!! no more lifts!)

keep coming on here and posting, if you're finding it hard, there will always be someone here to help and spur you on - we really are all in it together!! and just look at those before and after photos!!! I'm starting to feel excited for the summer and skimpy dresses now!! hehe!!

good luck - you can do it

jane xxx

Hi everyone - I'm a newbie on here.

Been looking into Lipotrim as I want to lose around 4-5 stone for my wedding in November. I've been on so many other diets but have either found them really demotivating (as it takes ages to see results) or just had no success at all! Having read about LT and seen some amazing before/after stories I'm heading to my local pharmacy tonight to hopefully sign up for it!

Good luck to everyone else starting/re-starting - sure we can all support each other!

xx

Elaine, I nearly ate my ARM today. I can do this, end of day two. I'm going to jump on the scales in the morning and see how its going. I'm actually quite enjoying the hunger pains, no pain no gain. I wish I was a naturally slim person. Damn it. Xxxxx

You're doing great.I'm on day 3 as well and it's been a rough day but starting to feel a little better now.
Keep up with the great work as like everyone says,it's sooooo worth it x

Keep up the good work guys I'm just finishing Day 4 today so really looking forward to weigh in!! hope i lose a nice amount this week! Hope you all do too!

I am also on day 3 and its all going ok. Just make sure you keep up with the water and it will help take away some of those hunger pains :D

I know it may sound really strange but I live my bf and he is still cooking food etc and i find it really helps to smell it.

Like I said weird I know but it helps me so u never know it may help you aswell :D

Welcome everyone. I've been on LT since Sept and I have lost nearly 6 stone. This is includes 5lbs lost during December on refeed and maintenance. Back onTFR now until the end of Jan. The first week is the most difficult but once you get into ketosis the hunger pangs disappear and I found I had loads more energy. This week I have tried all sorts to distract myself including ironing and selling old clothes on ebay!!!! It really is worth it and one of the biggest motivations is seeing the lbs drop on the scales and clothes getting too big!

IM on day three also!! I havent been that hungry today though! its habbit for me to eat when im bored so just making sure i keep myself busy!! this diet definately gets easier the more you do it!! x x

Im on day 7 and feeling fine =D should really be my weigh in tomorrow but I want to keep it on a thursday like I was before so its a 9 day week for me this week =P Its all easier after day 4 hun!! Well don for getting this far =D how are you feeling?? xxx

Back