New year New start

** day 6 sorry lol I mis-counted!! (wishful thinking probably!) xxx

Hi everyone

Day 7 for me!! Weigh-in tomorrow!

I find weekend soo hard - but I did it!! got over the hardest part of the diet - the 1st weekend! woohoo - bring on those scales tomorrow!!

My coat buttoned up alot easier this morning!! yay! I'm also feeling alot less bloated!! its wonderful :)

keep it up ladies!! I think I might start working on the tan for skimpy Easter dresses - never mind summer ones!! hehe!!

jane x

Hay all u lipotrimmers, I'm a newbie on here I'm on day 8 of lipotrim , I weighed myself on day 5 and had lost 10 and a half pounds, wooohoooooo only to find at the end of day 6 at weighing at the pharmacy their scales said 9 and a half boohoo..... That pound really played on my mind haha! No more head aches either !!!!! This is amazing!!!! When u all geT passed that day 4-5 u will feel much better.... Keep up the fab work guys!!!!

I also love the smell of food and cooking for my 3 girls! Cherry drops and roysters crisps are what I'm always sat sniffing when the kids get them out! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm x

My daughter has just asked me if I had poohed myself, she was horrified to fund out it is my breath. What can I do to fix this? Xxxx help ladies. Xxxxx

Just imagine that each chip in that oh so deceiving looking box is an evil nemesis on a mission to settle on your hips/thighs/tummy and never be moved!! xxx

Yvonne 48 said:
Hi All!!! Day 6 done and feeling great. Weigh-in tomorrow and expecting a great result!! xx

Good luck with your weigh in today x

Hi everyone - 10lbs down!! yay!! this diet is sooo worth it!!

A little tip I have if you find yourself near food!! ie left overs - I just kitchen spray EVERYTHING when the family bring their plates back to the kitchen sink!! that way you cant think shall I have it?? As you cant as its been sprayed with bleach!! lol It works for me!! I did it the day before I started my diet - went through the cupboards, and anything naughty that only I would eat, got kitchen sprayed and put in the bin!!! :)

think thin everyone - we can do it

jane xxx

Wow well done. That's is great news. I'm on days 5 at the moment and the scales have not nudged. Has this happened to anybody else? Please inspire me. Please. Xxxxxx

Riorio please don't worry I'm sure u will see a result on day 7 make sure u weigh in early as poss before water and milkshakes!!! Well done for persevering tho....u will see the difference!!!!! Make sure ur dunking at leastt 2 lures of water too :)

I feel better today, I still feel hungry but the water is helping. I'm a little tired and cold all the time but that is all normal stuff. Weigh in soon. Yay. Xxxxx

You girls are great. I'm half way through day 6 and for the first time all week I believe I can do this. I think my friend ketosis has come to visit and she is most welcome. Thank you all for your support through this week of moaning and whining. You ladies are beautiful. Weigh day Friday morning! Aaaaaggghhhh. Xxxxxxxxxxx

Back