New Year - New Start!

Sunday

Breakfast - mixed fresh fruit with yoghurt

Lunch - out with friends so will report back later but have had no syns or HE's yet!

xx

Been shopping this morning and have bought lots of things that will help me have a 100% week this week. I have been 100% on plan and within syns every day since Wednesday and it feels good - each day I complete makes me more determined to stay on track the following day!!
xx

Been depressed since the last post. Hmmmmm. Anyway, son back at school tomorrow so can start the exercise again. Going to book a summer holiday too so that's an extra incentive. Made a Sunday dinner today. I ate all mine, lots of veggies, but wasn't great. Husband refused to eat it!lol

Don't know yet. Did suggest Greece but husband said 'don't like Greece' and he's never even been there. Also 'they don't speak French!' Who cares, you speak English!lol

We went to tenerife in October it was lush! Hope you feel better this week dibbles - it will be good to get back into a routine. I went back to work on Wednesday and it definitely helps not being in the house all day around food!

And hi lotty!!

xx

Well yesterday was not great - my first day not 100% but i wasn't as bad as I could have been and will be straight back on it today.

I went to zizzi's with my friends and had their new skinny rustica which is a mini pizza with a salad on the side for 550 calories. Not sure how this translates into syns but never mind!

At home for dinner I stuck to beans and cheese on toast using my healthy extras but then I had a slice of cake too. Oops.

Anyway today is a new day so here goes.

Monday

Breakfast - 35g shredded wheat fruitful with milk (HEA/B) and loads of chopped fruit

Snack - Banana

Lunch - SW Chilli with side salad (meant to have a jacket potato with this but left it in the microwave at home!). Muller Light

Snack - Mixed Berries and clementine

Dinner - Fish and chips!! Unfortunately not from the chippy but might try to put the crispy coating on my piece of cod using beaten egg as per the magazine and will do chips in the actifry. Will add some veg too!

Syns - Ketchup 2 syns
Ferrero Rocher 3.5 syns
Tiddly Reindeer Chocolate 3 syns
Pringles 7 syns

Total 15.5syns

Last edited:
Subscribing! similar SW and current weight as you so interested to keep uptodate with you :) I weigh on Weds too so good luck! X

Subscribing! similar SW and current weight as you so interested to keep uptodate with you :) I weigh on Weds too so good luck! X

Hi there!

Glad to have a fellow buddy on board! Let me know how you get on at WI! I can't wait for Wednesday (but thats probably just cos its the first week since I restarted and I'm eager to know how i've done!)

Amy xx

Tuesday

Going to stick to between 5-10 syns today to make up for yesterday as went over by 0.5 syns!

Breakfast - Porridge Oats (HEB) with muller light yoghurt topped with blackberries and strawberries. A Banana

Snack - Mixed Fruit

Lunch - Jacket Potato with Beans and 40g Cheese (HEA). Fruit Salad

Snack - Banana

Dinner - Chicken Stir Fry with noodles. Sauce 2.5 syns

2 tiddly reindeers - 6 syns

Total 8.5 syns

Last edited:
Hi there!

Glad to have a fellow buddy on board! Let me know how you get on at WI! I can't wait for Wednesday (but thats probably just cos its the first week since I restarted and I'm eager to know how i've done!)

Amy xx

Haha I am exactly the same! I have no scales at home either (threw them out due to serial weighing) and I just wanna see how well I have done. I'm worried Ive put too much pressure on myself though, like if I lose less than 3lbs Ill be annoyed even though I shouldnt be

Wednesday! Week 2 begins!

So always had issues with Wednesdays and Thursdays as I go straight from work to my dance/zumba classes. I don't get home till after 10 so I either dont eat or grab something quick or stop at tesco for a sandwich or chocolate on the way home! Kinda defeats the purpose of doing the classes though!

So preparation was key when I did SW before and last night I prepared!! I did some savory rice which I can either heat up or eat cold at some point before I get home! I am so in control right now!!

So heres the food diary!

Breakfast - 35g shredded wheat fruitful (HEA and B) with pineapple and other berries

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Chicken noodle stir fry (made last night) 1/2 sachet blue dragon sauce 2.5 syns. Muller light yoghurt.

Snack - Mixed berries and grapes, 2 Clementines

Dinner - Few pringles (7 syns) and a banana
[had a crazy night! see later post!]

Total syns 9.5

xx

Last edited:
Thanks and Good luck for WI tonight!

Yes I do some body magic - I teach dance and zumba. I have a dance class on a wed/thurs night plus zumba on a thursday too then I have my own dance school on a saturday so I am running around all day after the kids! I do also have a gym membership which I must use more this year even if just for the odd swim!!

Do you do anything?

Thanks and Good luck for WI tonight!

Yes I do some body magic - I teach dance and zumba. I have a dance class on a wed/thurs night plus zumba on a thursday too then I have my own dance school on a saturday so I am running around all day after the kids! I do also have a gym membership which I must use more this year even if just for the odd swim!!

Do you do anything?
Wow thats loads no wonder you lost so much haha! I am aiming for my silver award, got my broze before xmas, first week back on it. I mostly just walk during lunch times and in spare time, I used to swim but I cant afford it atm. Hopefully even the 30 mins a day of walking will help :) x

Back