Extra Easy NEW YEAR, NEW START!

maz8

re-joining sw on Thursday, could anyone tell me is there a new pack or anything new compared to last years starter pack? X

Thanks Lotty sad i no but sometimes when they have some new additions it enough to spure me on a bit :) x

I'd like to know how to get hold of the new pack to as I've got last years but I'm doing it from home this time I've looked on eBay and can't see it x

I'm guessing maybe you have to join a club but I know I won't be attending classes so reluctant to waste someone's time unnecessarily.

If someone can confirm then I might just have to bite the bullet and attend the first class to get the pack!

New packs are given out in meetings only. I'd have thought at this time of year there's plenty of new people joining, so you wouldn't be wasting anyone's time by going along.

Thanks Mrs CC. Someone else told me to buy a copy of the Mirror as apparently there is a voucher in there for £4.95 joining fee.....how much is it usually?

Thanks Mrs CC. Someone else told me to buy a copy of the Mirror as apparently there is a voucher in there for £4.95 joining fee.....how much is it usually?

I've not been to a class for some time, I think its usually £10 to join and £5 for the first class. Even if you only go for the first class it is worth having someone explain the plan to you and to get the books. You never know you might enjoy it enough to want to keep going!

I have done SW before so I know the principles but I only ever did it online. My sister used to go to the classes and she let me borrow her books for a while. I just feel like I need the books in the flesh to keep referrring to so I don't go off track. I havent got the money to attend classes regularly and have over an hours commute home from work so going to class isn't really something I would want to commit to on a regular basis. By the time I get home I am starving and knackered lol

I have bought a slow cooker though so am hoping to get some good recipes I can make in that which are low syn!

Unfortunately im unable to get to a group myself so have also been looking for some books and i did come across the on amazon but they can be quite pricey:sigh:

Back