Extra Easy New year new start

Here to subscribe because it's so quiet on Minimins at the minute and I need distraction. I'm loving your food pics Ariana! :classic_smile:

Another super busy day at work and one of those days when you feel super hungry. Even now I’ve just had an amazing huge tea and I still fancy something which I know isn’t real hunger so I’m trying to ignore it! Still annoying. Might have a couple of herbal teas to try and stop it!

On the plus side 1.5lbs off this week :)

B: soya yogurt and blueberries, sprinkle of oats (3 syns and hex a)

Snack: pear

L: one of those 1 syn pasties, sweet potato red pepper and butternut squash soup. (Hex b)

Sn: apple

T: Syn Free Cuban beef, whole meal rice, baby corn and green beans

2881107B-90F6-42CA-8DBC-0907E8851316.jpeg

Well done again on a loss.:)

You are not hungry just try and keep busy. Do you have some music on your phone you could use to distract you. I usually fall sleep if I do that.:D

Food is looking delicious, especially those pasties! Well done on you 1.5lb off, brilliant!

Nice work Ariana!:0clapper:

Thank you! I’m especially pleased as I know it’s hard to shift weight whilst on steroids :)
Wow wasn’t the snow bad today? I got stuck twice on my way home and it took me 2 hours to do a 25 minute drive! Didn’t much feel like cooking but I managed to do it and there’s enough leftover for lunch tomorrow so yay! Hope everyone else managed in the snow okay :)

B: yogurt and an apple hex a

L: same as yesterday (1 syn pasty, sweet potato butternut squash and red pepper soup)hex b

T: Syn Free pork chow Mein

BA8795AA-B85C-4299-970C-B56364F9EAA4.jpeg

Another super busy day at work and one of those days when you feel super hungry. Even now I’ve just had an amazing huge tea and I still fancy something which I know isn’t real hunger so I’m trying to ignore it! Still annoying. Might have a couple of herbal teas to try and stop it!

On the plus side 1.5lbs off this week :)

]

Well done Ariana:0clapper:

Thanks Mini!

I’m in Yorkshire and I live high up on the moors so there is more than enough snow here for everyone lol! Managed to get to work okay though.

Decided to treat myself this morning before I braved the snows and the morning commute (but an on-plan treat!). I feel super tired today but I need to prep tomorrow’s lunch or I will end up going to buy something which will probably be not as healthy!

B: bacon medallion and egg sandwich using my hex b bread. (No spread, 1 syn of ketchup).

Sn: Apple

L: leftover Syn Free pork chow Mein, yogurt (hex a), 2 satsumas

T: 3 heck chipolatas (1syn) with sweet potato mash, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and 3 syns worth of gravy.

A quick and easy tea but filling!

55A1147A-416E-468D-BF02-93D485C5E76C.jpeg

Bit of a roll off plan due to a rubbish tea! Butternut squash fries were not good. I suppose it could have been worse...

B: scrambled egg on toast (hex b), fruit salad

L: tuna pasta salad (1syn for the dressing)

Sn: Apple and a pear

T: pan fried cod with butternut squash chips (awful)

Blip: 3 biscoff biscuits (6 syns!!!) and a bag of scampi fries (6.5 syns) *sobs*

I have now regained control of myself and feel very bad because I didn’t even enjoy them I just inhaled them >_>

D17E2B3E-A94C-4B2C-9956-0DF474055B72.jpeg

Back on track today with a killer headache and one of those super busy days at work. Ready for the weekend!!!

B: yogurt (half eaten by my little girl lol)

L: Syn Free tuna pasta salad, pear, satsumas

Sn: apple

T: Chinese chicken curry stuffed with speed veg and rice (4 syns for the curry)

F320E292-BAFB-4665-97F5-D594E553F4EE.jpeg

Hope you had a good weekend :)

Hi sorry ladies I’ve not been very well over the last week and have mostly been dealing the the kids and sleeping so have had zero screen time! I also haven’t stuck to plan exactly as I’ve not been up to cooking but I’ve tried to make the best of what Mr Ari has made.

1.5lbs off this week which considering everything I’m absolutely thrilled with and I’m shopping today to be back on plan 100% tomorrow!

And I’m back on it properly again! Prepped some veg frittata for work next week and a massive pan of the soup I had for lunch so I’m all set for work!

B: sw fry up - bacon medallions, beans, mushroom, tomatoes, dry fried egg, dry fried bread (hex b)

L: sw Syn Free Heinz style tomato soup

T: Syn Free kfc fakeaway with Syn Free chips and chopped salad.

Sn: soy milk (hex a)4182EFDD-262F-4202-9D0A-A23AE885B130.jpeg

I'm doing my first week! Day 4 here and feeling ok. Love this site! You're doing so well! Look forward to following your journey x

Sorry to hear you've not been well, hope you're feeling much better now. Well done on your loss :)

Back