Extra Easy New year new start

Thank you all I am feeling much better :) I have a trip to hospital for my ‘big’ consultant clinic tomorrow and hoping he will be happy to see I’ve lost some weight! (And also hoping he will give me the go ahead to reduce steroid dose further!)
Hi Nicky :) Glad your first week is going well and welcome to Minimins!!

B- morning oats (half stolen by my daughter who was most indignant I hadn’t made her one)

L: no picture but it was Syn Free Heinz style tomato soup and cold veg frittata

Sn: large chopped fruit aalad

T: Syn Free pork chow mein - seriously one of my favourites because the sauce is so lush and perfectly spicy!

5F6F4D68-A3A2-44A9-A3F7-C661D65543B8.jpeg

Very happy after today’s hospital visit - 18lbs off since last hospital visit early January according to their scales. Which is great weight wise, but also I can reduce my steroid dose further (just 1mg a month) for another 2.5mg off by end April which is great news!

No pictures today but very proud my parents took me to a lovely farm cafe for afternoon tea to celebrate and I stuck to SW with a sparkling water and a fresh fruit salad :)

B: leftover veg frittata

L: leftover pork chow mein

Sn: fruit salad

T: Syn Free Chicken fajita pasta with natural yogurt (hex a)

Saving my hex b for potential toast treat later.

Brilliant news Ariana and well done for resisting temptation and sticking to fruit salad at water! Food is looking amazing as always - keep going!

Busy busy day at work today! Still managed to fit in a walk over lunch with a friend in the hail! Was nice to get out for a bit.

B: 40g sultana bran and soya milk (hex a and b) , apple

Sn: pear

L: leftover Cajun pasta, soya yogurt, grapes and blueberries

T: Syn Free Nando’s style spicy rice with Cajun spiced cod

30FB676C-71B1-4BC6-9522-B93D452CFBD9.jpeg

Well the pred withdrawal pains and headaches have kicked in today, feel really rubbish this morning but forced myself to shove tea into the slow cooker which I was grateful for tonight! Had a lazy lunch bought from the local supermarket. Could not believe how many syn laden sauces there were splattered over all the salads in the sandwich section. And obviously ready made sandwiches are a no! Still I managed to find something in the chilled veg section so hooray!

B: yogurt, fresh fruit salad

L: ham and egg salad (left the ham, it was yuk!) with salad cream (2 syns), apple, grapes

T: Syn Free slow cooker Cuban beef and rice

A21BA467-FE35-4167-81F1-71E6ED06F92B.jpeg

It absolutely does Mary! I’m also expecting my new Actifry this weekend which apparently is a slimming world essential so I look forward to testing it!
So glad it is weekend, it’s been such a busy and stressful work week!

B: Syn Free French toast with sliced banana and 1T syrup (3syns and hex B)

L: Syn Free tomato soup (no picture), apple and yogurt

T: fakeaway! Syn Free Chinese chicken and broccoli, rice, dry fries noodles and Beansprouts. Absolutely stuffed and far nicer than my local Chinese :)

318C5BD1-BBEC-49D9-AC92-8329DAB11CE0.jpeg

Had a STS this week and was really gutted as I have been so on plan this week. Was just going through what I could have done wrong and realised that I’d run out of frylight so switched to a Tesco sunflower oil spray that I’d had in and that has syns! Syns I had not counted. I’ve thrown that bottle straight out!!!!

Let me know how you get on with the actifry. I would like one of those Multicook 8 in 1 multicookers but don't think I would use it much.

Some weeks you will STS don't be down heartened as it's just one of those things that happen now and again.
You are doing well.:)

Will do! Yes I know it does happen.

Managed to stick to plan today until tea when my OH went out for fish and chips and the smell got me (plus he had bought me some!). Not very syn friendly but I did enjoy every mouthful lol. Posting it here a anyway because meals off plan happen sometimes I’m sure!

B: fruit salad

L: butternut squash soup and Syn Free rice pudding (made with hex a) and a slice of bread (hex b)

T: fish and chips and curry sauce (millions of Syns probably)

Oh meals off plan do happen. Look what I've eaten today. Now I don't want any real dinner.:classic_frown:

Attachments

• 20180203_165914[1].jpg
    20180203_165914[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Bet you enjoyed it though ;) it’s good to have a treat every now and then

Off plan meals do happen, life is for living! Best of luck for WI this week, you deserve a loss after that STS.

Sorry all had a week of being pretty poorly, still feeling rough and had to put up steroid dose again :( my other half took over cooking and it wasn’t entirely to plan THEN my scales broke!!! Dead. My shiny new set (Fitbit aria) arrived today and I’m showing a 3lb gain. Unsure whether that is true or the change in scales BUT I’ll take it as a sts and go from there. New scales are super posh!!! Also gave me a body fat % which was scary!!!!

Hey Ariana, it's really hard to stay on track when your're not well. Scales sounds exciting, do they link to the fitbit in some way? I need to check that out! Best of luck :)

Hey Ariana, it's really hard to stay on track when your're not well. Scales sounds exciting, do they link to the fitbit in some way? I need to check that out! Best of luck :)

They do! It all bluetooths through into my Fitbit app and syncs with my Fitbit :) they are lovely if a little scary haha

Made some of my favourite red pepper and sweet potato soup along with a tuna veg pasta salad for lunch tomorrow :)

Food today was fruit and yogurt for breakfast,

Tea cake for lunch (felt sick)

Pork fillet, mash, carrot broccoli and cauliflower for tea.

Can tell I’m rubbing off on my little girl, for tomorrow’s packed lunch on her school trip she had a mini portion of blueberry morning oats and a spoon in her chilled bag (along with vegetable pasta lol!). Aged 6 XD I was all poised for billy bear sandwiches haha

That's wonderful your daughter wants to eat all this nice healthy food...one less thing to worry about.:classic_smile:

Definitely is Mini! Both mine like their fruit and veggies.

B: yogurt

L: tuna and vegetable pastA, sweet potato and red pepper soup

T: chicken and veg stir fry with rice

I have a poorly boy today so no pics I’m afraid!

Back