New year, same me; just less wobbly + Project 52!

I love those microwave things! I have a load of them in bed coz oh is always hot when i'm freezing :rolleyes:

Not a hint of a flower for me, i'll prob get one tomorrow when they are on sale, the little sod.

Yeah, he's always complaining that I'm touching him with my cold hands/feet when we're in bed cause he's usually roasting too so think he's hoping monkey will save him!

Morning - wow that creme fraiche is like a wolf in sheeps clothing!! Bless him for cooking though... Well I had my wi and I sts. I actually wanted to cry but I guess it's to be expected as I had to wi two days early and ate out Friday and Saturday with booze so god knows what my syns were! Oh well, on to next week. Am going to try and go back to Thursday group as it seems nicer

Hope you have a good day x

Thanks Jilly!

Just wanted to show you all my v-day pressie :D

ForumRunner_20120215_182429.jpg

Iron Fist's Sinking Ships :D OH picked them himself xx

I'm off to show them off in the shoes thread :D

He's very good x

He's happy that he's impressed you all btw!

Hi Jess,

so glad you had such a good Valentines day.............your man is the tops !!!

hugs xxxx

fillymum said:
Hi Jess,

so glad you had such a good Valentines day.............your man is the tops !!!

hugs xxxx

Fillymum! Where have you been hiding? Xxx

Ah good boy, I've always had to just pick my own lol! Zombie ones are still my fav, got the heels and flats! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll stick your name on the list Jilly! They are surprisingly comfy, or maybe I am too enamoured with them to notice that they actually hurt like hell!

Well, I STS this week which I can't complain about.

I've lost every week for 5 weeks and this week, although I've not been horrendously naughty, I defo haven't had my 1/3 superfree, I've done NO exercise and I had that chinese. Plus, I've just ate constantly coz it's cold :eek:

Not feeling disheartened though, I will plough on!

A STS is great if you haven't been 100% :) at least you know the cause and it's not unfair or causing you to panic that you've gone wrong somewhere. I am fully expecting a gain at my WI, had an Indian and a full breakfast at a pub over the weekend! :drool:

Good luck for next WI :D xx

....Ooooooh, full breakfast!! Nom Nom!!

I'm definitely happy with sts, I actually feel like I've put a bit weight on :eek:

Oh god....white bread toast?? I bet it was thick too?? niiiiiiiiiiice!

Back