New year, same me; just less wobbly + Project 52!

You'll have to post some photos Rosa!! before and afters. I'd be all for it if I could settle on an eyebrow shape :rolleyes:

London- not quite top pro! *blushes*

I will do! even though at first they'll prob look full on 'scouse brow' ahaha x

Eyebrows! Mine are ridiculous, over plucked, too far apart and too curved with no arch just lil semi circles!
Hate them have no idea what to do, as the bits where they need to grow won't! I would love to get them shaped but I think they're finished! Now I know why my mum and sister got rid of theirs!

Also thinking of getting Botox for a couple of deep wrinkles between my eyes (from frowning/squinting).

I have the opposite problem mine are caterpillars lol that grow super fast! Could grow a mono brow in no time ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i overplucked mine a few years ago so started drawing them on and let them grow at the same time! I use a benefit thing for eyebrows, brow bar I think it's called x

icklerockchick said:
I have the opposite problem mine are caterpillars lol that grow super fast! Could grow a mono brow in no time ;-) x

Same. One of my brows grows in after a day. I have to tweeze it every couple of days or else it turns into a monster! I stopped getting them waxed cos it was costing me a fortune!! Beautician lady was always confused when I came in with full on megabrows after a fortnight. Can't tame them :(

you could still draw them on anyway? bit weird at first but you get it down to a fine art eventually and find the shape you like best

Shirleen I am currently having a go at this stuff called Revitalash that makes your eyelashes grow, they do a brow one too! Not cheap though.

OR Just shave them off and get yourself a sharpie! Chola eyebrows FTW!!
Chola-Eyebrows.jpg

(I actually quite like Chola makeup in some case, but not to this extreme :rolleyes: )

There's my other problem, my hair naturally is really dark, my eyebrows, What I have of them is dark, all the eyebrow colours seems to err on the red side of brown and look ridiculous, My Dort uses a black brown and that's too dark, and beside all that I don't know how to change the shape of them. Dort tried once and I looked like my name should be Igor and it was done quite subtley!

I know the benefit do a dark brown as my sister uses it, I don't know how it ends up though if there is no hair really there as it's not a pencil, it's a wax and a powder used with brushes x

Shirleen I am currently having a go at this stuff called Revitalash that makes your eyelashes grow, they do a brow one too! Not cheap though.

OR Just shave them off and get yourself a sharpie! Chola eyebrows FTW!!
Chola-Eyebrows.jpg

(I actually quite like Chola makeup in some case, but not to this extreme :rolleyes: )

Drag Queen style!
I employed a girl at the PO who drew on her eyebrows, she said it took her longer to do them than the rest of her makeup! The looked a bit like that only really drawn on

If I had to draw on eyebrows I think I would go for a permanently surprised look just to amuse myself haha! X

I love these first ones (classy), the second pic is like the girl I worked with only hers were darker alot of work, hers were flatter and went almost into her hairline.

Attachments

• eyebrows.jpg
    eyebrows.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Eyebrow lana.jpg
    Eyebrow lana.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 46
Shirleen, Nyx Cosmetics do a huuuuuuge range of pencils with a variety of base colours- they do a grey (might be called charcoal) which isn't too dark but dark enough for someone with dark hair to get away with iykwim. In your instance it would be a case of having to draw them on- apart from growth treatments and eyebrow implants (yes, they are real!) there isn't much that can be done :(

The BrowZing would be useless because, as Rosa said, it's a wax and a colour and was designed for infilling. Using a pencil, just make really light brush strokes and of course if it looks too much you can just wash it off :D

Eyebrows are a nightmare. I have a scar that runs through mine and regardless of effort on the part of myself, my colleagues or my waxer it cannot be fixed!! It seems Cheryl Cole has the same problem because hers never match, so if it's ok for Chezza it's ok for me :D

I REALLY LIKE your co-workers eyebrows!! I'm quite a big fan of OTT stuff if it's done well.

EDITL My fave eyebrows when I was younger belonged to Amanda Palmer. Aren't we glad I didn't get these babies tattooed on?
TheDresdenDollsDD.jpg

Hi hun

Just catching up on the past few days.

Love your lashes :) xxx

I very rarely do anything to my eyebrows. I had a fringe until I was about 19/20 so they were always kind of covered up... and after that I very occasionally wax/pluck any stray bits away but I don't touch the shape because I would not even know where to start! I'm so low maintenance!

You truely are my Savage sister, I have a scar through my eyebrow too! Left or right? X

Back