New year, slimfast January challenge.

Didn't really deserve it but am somehow 2lbs lighter than last Saturday. Finally seem to be back on track -- not drinking always helps with that.

Good luck everyone.

I would like to join in with the Jan challenge as i would like to lose 14lbs which will be half way to my mini goal of 2st by the end of feb

Lost 5lbs so far - 9lbs to go :fingerscrossed:

Next weigh in is:
Monday 12/01 -

Lost 5lbs this week, so i only need to lose another 7lbs by the end of Jan to complete my months target! YAY! Fingers crossed i can keep it up.

I should add that having now decided my WIs will be on Saturday I do have 4 days in January.

So my aim - now knowing todays WI - is 5. Was originally going to be 4

Woo... 1st weigh in; loss of 4lb :O)

congrats on the fantastic losses so far xx

I started the Slimfast on Monday and have lost 4lb by Friday. Is that normal or has my body gone into shock from lack of food! :confused:

I started the Slimfast on Monday and have lost 4lb by Friday. Is that normal or has my body gone into shock from lack of food! :confused:

The first week tends to be a much larger drop than you will get every other week. Most likely down to all the food etc you used to carry leaving the system over the week.

Should calm down over this coming week and the next. Nothing to worry about :)

Right ok here we go...cupboards containing shakes and snacks... starting on Slim Fast tomorrow I would like to loose 7lbs in January and weigh at least 18st 7. I will weigh on a sunday. Good luck all xx

Good luck, hope it goes well :)

My goal for Jan is not a weight loss amount as such, but just to have enough will power to stick to the SF plan and trips to the gym without tucking into choccies and crisps! Any loss would be great motivation! Good luck everyone :)

Well done FF, only 2 left until your target is reached xx

Back