New year start - 'New me' .. as they say ! Exante

popstawoo

Hi everyone - Happy New Year !

I attempted exante diet in December for two days but then gave up as I realised it wasn't a good month to start as with all the meals planned etc I would be setting myself up to fail.

So after that lovely month yesterday 1 January 2013 I woke up motivated by a new year - This is going to be my year to get myself where I want. I have a holiday in April so this is another event to keep me focused on becoming slimmer before i go away. I have longed for years to be slim or slimm-er on holiday pictures and as I said I am determined!

DAY 1 - I had 3 shakes all day and drank two glasses of water so I felt a headache in the evening so will make sure more water is drank for future days. I heated my chocolate shake up in the evening so it felt like I was drinking a hot chocolate with my partner. Was delicious :| I was pleasantly surprised how easy I found day one to be after eating so much over the festive season and usually craving my chocolate. I feel as though day 1 wasn't a struggle like December as I have my mind totally set and focused whereas I was half heartedly doing it in December.

DAY 2 - I have woken up this morning and so far had a shake - Looking forward to my other 2 delicious shakes for dinner and tea. I haven't felt hungry so far like I thought I would have although I have been having little talks with myself and reading on here to keep myself fully focused.

I know some people reading will think 'That's pathetic' but after having a battle with my weight most my life and drastically changing one day from all the tasty food to three shakes a day I'm just proud I have managed to stick to it so disciplined as usually the first 3 days are the worst!

Hoping I am able to stay as fully focused as I have done these first couple of days and see big changes ..I have had dreams about eating chicken and veg when I am on my four week food break already! haha x
:)

Well done so far and good luck with the rest of your journey :) xx

Same to you :) Have you done anything like this before then ? I've heard good things but it's one of them isn't it I can't see myself actually reaching a 'normal' slim size myself yet but it must be possible .. Just keep thinking positive x

Oh you will do it. I have dieted most of my life and have had enough of yo-yoing. Iv got down to 9st a few times but gained back to 12st a few times too, and now almost 15st for the 3rd time. Iv always done silly diets that iv made up myself, So Exante will be a great change :) I did try Exante for 3 weeks last year and i lost just over a stone, Then my supplies ran out and we had money issues so i left it too long and got distracted. I was down to 11st then, and now im 14st 12lbs, but i am here and that's the main thing! It does seem hard to believe at first, but it is completely achievable and the only way to fail is to stop, otherwise we will absolutely lose the weight :D It fell off me last time, You just have to stick at it which im sure you will. The thought of that first weigh-in is really exciting!

I have read your posts as i have been reading through threads and you sound as determined as i am. We will be skinny minnies by Summer no doubt! xx

that last line made me laugh lol ! Yes we will hehe

I know i've always been a yoyo dieter myself and I'm at the absolute biggest i've ever been at 16stone ..it's not only about the weight now but I feel my clothes aren't comfortable or anything I just feel like a blob so it's time to take control and fight the fat !

Are you going to be doing any exercise ? x

I feel exactly the same. For the first time ever, I actually accepted my weight and havnt been too bothered with how big i look, Which is a first for me. But now it is uncomfortable too, and i feel awful in my own skin. I live in leggings and long tunics or baggy jumpers, because anything else is uncomfortable. I told myself i would be starting Jan 1st no matter what so thank God for New Year :D

Yep, iv got my exercise bike in the living room and plan 30 minutes a day at least, but so far i havnt got on it.. lol.. I will though! Infact i should make that my mission for 2moro :) How about you? xx

lol well I have a treadmill sitting there collecting dust it's always been a case of 'I will later' I think I'll make that my mission tomorrow too! I've been reading what people have said and some have said do exercise and some have said don't so I will probably just stick to fast walk for 20mins x

Yeah good plan! On the Exante packets i think they say 20 minutes exercise will help, Not sure if thats a day or week but surely it will burn fat therefore speed things up, although not good if it makes us ill lol. Well my mission is to honestly say i have been on my bike for 20-30 minutes by 2moro evening then, i dont plan on going too fast anyway lol :) xx

We do :) Night hun xx

Can't believe how fast the time is going really ! day 7 tomorrow although official weigh in is Tuesday so looking forward to that x

Can't believe how fast the time is going really ! day 7 tomorrow although official weigh in is Tuesday so looking forward to that x

Wow yeah, Day 7! This has gone flipping quick! :eek: Go us xx

I know a week has flown ! :O we deserve a pat on the back from our OHs lol nobody realises how hard it is unless they have to do it like us lot 7 days feels like hell but in a way it doesnt because its gone so fast it will soon be week 2 WOOP X

I know a week has flown ! :O we deserve a pat on the back from our OHs lol nobody realises how hard it is unless they have to do it like us lot 7 days feels like hell but in a way it doesnt because its gone so fast it will soon be week 2 WOOP X

You're so right! My OH barely notices anything so isnt really aware of my hardwork at the moment! Official WI 2moro! :D xx

I know im so excited to see the first weigh in after all our hard work ! :D So are you sticking to just three shakes for 100 days ? x

Im going to measure 2moro aswell, Just to see if any of these lbs lost this week were fat or mostly water. Yeah just the 3 shakes hun, will be more than 100 days as i need to lose 4st 2lbs to reach 10st, and then i want to try 9st again after that to see if i can, without looking poorly lol. 100 days is only 3 months so not long enough for me to shift the lot probably but ya never know. Good luck for the WI 2moro hun i cant wait to hear everyones good news :D xx

Ive never done anything like this before so i dont have a clue how long it's gonna take me to reach size 14 hoping i get close before my holiday end of April x

They say it averages 1st per month so by that rekoning, 4st by end of April which would take you lower than a 14 probably :D The 100 days is up on 10th April xx

oooo well im hoping to be size 14 or lower that would be fabulous ! I think once ive lost enough weight on this im going to do something along the lines of slimmers world or go on exante food packs so i dont balloon x

Back