New years resolution

Thanks Tara, it's such a help to know I'm not struggling alone. I had a baby 7 months ago and i've just really let myself go and it's got to the point where I don't wanna leave the house in case I see someone I know and they see how big I have gotten. I'm really disgusted with myself for letting it get so bad. I tried exante diet a few month back and I failed. It's def time for a change.
I'm gonna have Monday as my weigh day, I'm very sad like that always start on a Monday. It's a good idea to measure as well, I'm going to do that too. x x

Hi girls,

Would like to join you if thats ok! I either need to lose a stone in order to get back into all of my clothes or win the lottery and buy a new wardrobe one size bigger! I'm currently 10 stone 4lbs and would like to be 9 stone 4lbs again. I'd ideally like to lose it by 20th April before I go on holiday! I'll weigh in on Sundays.

Happy New Year to all of you and good luck :)

Ally xx

Ally87 of course u can...your wanting to be around same weight as me but I have a lot more to lose than you!! Just post on here whenever u like and let us know how your getting on!!xxxx

Hi Lucy

I am also a Lucy with the same weight and goal as you and height! Scary eh! I am totally new to this and need to kick the 3 stone which has piled on over the last 3 years. I have just made the cottage pie and swede reciepe which was yummy...got first meeting tomorrow and quite nervous about returning to work and falling off the wagon again!

Good luck x

Welcome Lucy,

Wow what a coincidence; must be a sign :)

Good luck with the meeting tomorrow - let us know how you get on?

Im also nervous about returning to work tomorrow, I think my biggest problem was that I had no support but I am finding this forum very reassuring and its nice to know Im not alone - feeling very positive that 2012 will be my year for weight loss (New Year New You)

Anyway don`t want to waffle on too much but beleive in yourself if you put your mind to it you can achieve anything.

Lucy x

Morning Everyone,

I lost 1lb this week yay :) I was hoping to lose more as I have worked really hard however its a step in the right direction. Also decided to take Tiaratara`s advise and break it down into smaller goals I`m focusing on reaching 13st and going to treat myself to a beauty treament when I get there

Start Weight: 13st 6lb
Start Date: 01.01.2012
Todays Weight: 13st 05lb
Weight Loss this week: 1lb
Weight Loss to date: 1lb
Target Weight Loss: 56lb
Target Weight: 9st 6lb
Target Date: 21.07.2012

Let me know how the rest of you get on in the next few days?

Lucy x

Morning all,

I think I've lost 5lbs this week but not sure if that will change next week as been TOTM for me. Anyways thought I would copy Lucy's target thingy and paste below:

Start Weight: 11st 8lbs
Todays Weight: 11st 3lbs
Weight Loss this week: 5lbs
Weight Loss to date: 5lbs
Target Weight Loss: 35lbs
Target Weight: 9st 4lb
Target Date: 10.06.12

I lost 1lb this week :) Reached my first mini goal so I`m going to book myself in for a Hot Stone Massage at the local salon! - next mini goal is 12st 06lb

Todays Weight: 13st 00lb
Weight Loss this week: 1lb
Weight Loss to date: 6lb
Target Date: 14.07.2012

Lucy x

Morning all,
Been bit silly lately but getting back on track. I'm focused again

Start Weight: 13st 12lbs
Todays Weight: 13st 9lbs
Weight Loss this week: 3lbs
Weight Loss to date: 3lbs
Target Weight Loss: 54lbs
Target Weight: 10st
Target Date: 25.07.2012

Abby x

Morning Everyone,

I lost 2lb this week so into the 12 stones now :) My clothes are still feeling tight but hopefully will start to feel more comfortable by the time I lose another half a stone. Sorted my clothes out yesterday into piles of sizes cant wait to get into a size 12 again :) - currently a tight 16 :(

Good luck everyone for this week!

Todays Weight: 12st 12lb
Weight Loss this week: 2lb
Weight Loss to date: 8lb
Target Date: 14.07.2012

Lucy x

3lb off!

Todays Weight: 13st 6lbs
Weight Loss this week: 3lbs
Weight Loss to date: 6lbs

Abby x

Morning Everyone,

Lost 4lb this week - really chuffed :) wasn`t expecting to lose so much.

Good Luck for this week everyone - let me know how you get on......

Todays Weight: 12st 08lb
Weight Loss this week: 4lb
Weight Loss to date: 12lb
Target Date: 07.07.2012

Lucy x

2lbs off this week.
Your doing great Lucy

Todays Weight: 13st 4lbs
Weight Loss this week: 2lbs
Weight Loss to date: 8lbs

Abby x

Well done Abbey! :) x

I lost 2lb this week so reached my next mini goal - booked myself in for a facial for next Saturday :) (Next mini goal is 12st)

I also have a job interview on Wednesday which I`m really nervous about I know if I was slimmer I would feel alot more confidient but gonna give it my all. Will be a fresh start for me if I got it so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Todays Weight: 12st 06lb
Weight Loss this week: 2lb
Weight Loss to date: 14lb

Lucy x

Hi Everyone,

I lost 3lb this week :)

Thanks Abby :) how you doing? hope all going well. Interview went ok but there was an accidient on the motorway and I got stuck for over an hour only ended up being 15 mins late but wasn`t a great start but I have a second interview on Monday so hope that runs a bit more smoothly :) Had my facial today was heavenly can`t wait till I reach my next mini goal :)

Welcome MateuszMoore I do enjoy yoga I currently go to a Hatha yoga class on Wed evening which is great with improving my self confidence and keeps me relaxed. I haven`t been for a while as there isn`t one near me but have you ever tried Bikram yoga thats pretty good for weight loss. How much do you have to loss? What diet you following at the moment?

Good luck everyone for this week! Let me know how you get on :) x

Todays Weight: 12st 03lb
Weight Loss this week: 3lb
Weight Loss to date: 17lb

Lucy x

Back