New years resolution

Looks good for Monday then. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.
I haven't weighed in this week. Had really bad week, my 8 month old has stopped sleeping at all so iv just been eating all the wrong things. Just anything quick and easy cause iv been so tired. Getting back on track tomorrow so hopefully not too much damage done x x

Hi Everyone,

I put 4lb on this week oops :)

I have been a bit poorly this week and so didn`t do very well but feeling a bit better now. On a good note I got the job that I wanted and start in a month - really excited :)

How you doing Abby? hope things are better this week and your baby settles soon are they teething at the moment?

Start Weight: 13st 6lb
Start Date: 01.01.2012
Todays weight: 12st 07lb
Weight Loss this week: +4lb
Weight Loss to date: 13lb
Target Weight Loss: 56lb
Target Weight: 9st 6lb
Target Date: 28.07.2012

Lucy x

Morning Everyone,

I lost 3lb this week! getting back on track although found it very difficult this week.

Thanks Abby; I hope your feeling better soon good luck for this week - let me know how you get on.

Todays weight: 12st 04lb
Weight Loss this week: 3lb
Weight Loss to date: 16lb
Target Date: 21.07.2012

Lucy x

Morning. Lost 2lbs this week so hopefully back on track. My baby son has both his top 2 front teeth thro together so hoping he'll start sleeping now. Bought a kettlebell to up my exercise and gonna do loads of walking. It's my birthday on wed so gonna be sensible and not eat loads of cake ha ha.

Start Weight: 13st 12lbs
Todays Weight: 13st 5lbs
Weight Loss this week: 2lbs
Weight Loss to date: 7lbs
Target Weight Loss: 54lbs
Target Weight: 10st
Target Date: 25.07.2012

Abby x

Thank Lucy had a fab day. Got lots of lovely presents and cards. Going out to Newcastle sat night, not sure what's the best drink to stick to? Been so good so far this week and dont wanna ruin all my hard work. How's your week going? Are you looking forward to starting your new job? X

Glad you had a good time - enjoy 2mora night if I go out I usually stick to spirits and diet coke/ lemonade my favourite is Malibu and diet coke :) yeah looking forward to my new job got to weeks left but really emotional saying goodbye to everyone cos I been here nearly seven years and was my first proper job :) will be nice not to have the commute though it takes me about 1hr half to get into London and my new job is a 15 min drive so get a lie in - little village as well so different atmosphere any way sorry for waffling :) have fun 2mora :) Lucy x

I put on 1lb this week :( not doing very well at the moment because everyone is wanting to take me out to lunch to say goodbye but trying to make good choices. My main goal at the moment is to stay the same - I have registered to join slimming world on Monday 26th March 2012 as I will get home in time now and when I join I`m hoping to join weighing in at 12st 06lb.

Todays weight: 12st 05lb
Weight Loss this week: +1lb
Weight Loss to date: 15lb
Target Date: 20.08.2012

Lucy x

Hi 3lbs off this week, must of been all the kettlebell workouts that iv been doing. Had a great night out at Newcastle last night just trying to catch up on some sleep. You have done great so far Lucy, your over a stone lighter than when you started so I wouldn't worry about 1lb. Can imagine it'll be hard to stick to when your in the middle of changing jobs, very emotional. Good luck with slimming world, never been before so you'll have to let me know how you get on

Start Weight: 13st 12lbs
Todays Weight: 13st 2lbs
Weight Loss this week: 3lbs
Weight Loss to date: 10lbs
Target Weight Loss: 54lbs
Target Weight: 10st
Target Date: 25.07.2012

Abby x

I put on 1lb this week, not really surprised though as I have been out alot this week because I left my old work on Thursday.

I start Slimming World on Monday so changing my weight in day to Mondays now and hoping to start there at no more than 12st 06lb...its my Birthday today and going to the theatre to see Ghost and out for a meal tonight and out again tomorrow then 100% back on track on Monday which will be easier as I start my new job on Monday and will have more of a routine.

Will post again on Monday evening to let you know how I got on at Slimming World....

Todays weight: 12st 04lb
Weight Loss this week: +1lb
Weight Loss to date: 16lb
Target Date: 20.08.2012

Lucy x

Back