New years resolutions.

diole

Ok I no we have not had christmas yet but what is everyone planning in the new year?? Last year mines was to learn to swim but I didnt because I was too big and paranoid to wear a swim suit but this year I will along with learning to run.

Lydiaxx

That's a great idea Lydia... I am going to learn not to be a greedy fat cow any more!!! lol x x

Well Su im gonna do that too lol

Lydiaxx

Well, I'm hoping to have got to goal before then, so my resolution will be to maintain (I'll set myself an upper limit to take emergency action at!) but if I've not reached goal then I'll lose that last bit.

Other goals are to get my young horse back in work (she's been on maternity leave!) and also get dancing more.

Mine is to finally decide on which career I want to do in my life and make the moves in doing it, whether it be getting the necessary qualifications. I'll be 25 next year and need to figure out what I want to do so I can set the best example possible for my son as I do not want him to waste his education like I did and be like me.

Lol I'm with you Sue sounds like a good one!!!

by the way sue I sent you a friend request on fb x

Done it hunni.. Thank you.. When i get 5 minutes i will nose through your photos!!! lol x x

Im gonna be more active and carry on getting to goal.
Abbie I studied for a degree through the open university whilst at home nursing a poorly son... then when I was ready to go back to work I could apply for better jobs good luck huni xxx

Thanks Daisy hun! :) xx

hmm..my new years resolution is to stay on the straight and narrow all the way to goal...so i can be happy and healthy for next summer when im running around an american camp looking after children! :D

Back