New years resolutions

My news resolution is to be healthier as a whole and to convince my husband to join me :)

If you both like walking take a look at geocaching, it's such fun & really gets you out & about, we can walk 10 miles & not realise we've walked that far.

Some fab new years resolutions everyone! Yeah 2012 has been an amazing year, what with starting SW in May, and then in the last few months starting running. Did my first 10k in November, and signed up for my second for Boxing Day (to get me motivated and not lazy over this festive period)

My Resolutions:

1. Reach my target weight and continue to maintain

2. Once at target, tone up my body

3. Join a running club

4. 'Treat night' after weigh in no more than once a month

5. My general clothing size to be an eight

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and achieves their goals!

This year I got my resolution - to lose 2.5 stone and meet target.
What does 2013 have in store???
oI would like to initially maintain my loss but possibly renegotiate target to lose another 1/2 stone
oget defines abs and arms with help from my PT and gym work
ochoose my wedding dress and feel amazing!

i go back to the gym on jan 2nd, and am asking one of the trainers there what he or she can think of anything to help me tone up, i'll have a nice sit down with them and come up with a training plan. looking forward to going the gym now :p

Not doing resolutions as such but have got things I want to sort this year, finances, decorating the house and making it feel more `us` would also like to sort drive, holidays but that depends on money! health wise would like to continue on as as I am as think have got a good balance with it and life now but would like to try different exercise maybe yoga or a pole dancing class ha ha
want to try and spend more quality time with hubby and kids and get them doing more round the house so we shall see how it all goes!
let's hope 2013 is a good one !

Not doing resolutions as such but have got things I want to sort this year, finances, decorating the house and making it feel more `us` would also like to sort drive, holidays but that depends on money! health wise would like to continue on as as I am as think have got a good balance with it and life now but would like to try different exercise maybe yoga or a pole dancing class ha ha
want to try and spend more quality time with hubby and kids and get them doing more round the house so we shall see how it all goes!
let's hope 2013 is a good one !

i'd like to try pole dancing apparently its really good exercise. I know I often mention this but have you thought about 'The Sun holidays' i think the tokens start again in the next few weeks, they even go abroad & easyjet flights can be reasonably priced.

i'm really looking forward to this year, I've a lot to be happy about :D

i'd like to try pole dancing apparently its really good exercise. I know I often mention this but have you thought about 'The Sun holidays' i think the tokens start again in the next few weeks, they even go abroad & easyjet flights can be reasonably priced.

i'm really looking forward to this year, I've a lot to be happy about :D
actually thats well reminded that they do the abroad holidays, we have done Sun hols loads but not abroad as didn't have passports. I had the letter about them the other day cheers for that.
The pole dancing is supposed to be excellent x

Back