Consolidation New yoghurts I discovered - Fruit for conso only

anjuschka

Dukan Ancestor!!
HI all,

I just 'discovered' new 'treat' yoghurt in Sainsbury which are defo okay for conso when you're allowed fruit:

Irish Yogurts Diet Fruit Variety (4x125g) in Sainsbury's | mySupermarket

Currently on offer £1 for pack of 4

They look good because they only contain yoghurt and fruit chunks and sweetener, no starches, gelatin etc. And they are creamy and tasty. They *do* have more cals than the equivalent pot of WW fruit yoghurt though (those come in at 46-48 per 100g, with 7.5g carbs)!

Nutrition 100g (for Peach or Fruit of the Forest which I have here)
Energy kCal: 54 (I think strawberry is 50)
Protein: 4.6 g
Fat: 0.1g
Carbs: 9.1 g

Ingredients (copied and pasted)
Strawberry Skimmed Milk, Non Fat Milk Solids, Live Yogurt Cultures, Strawberry, (Strawberry 6.48%, Natural Flavouring, Artificial Sweetener: Aspartame :contains a Source of Phenylalanine, Permitted Preservative: Potassium Sorbate E202).

Apricot & Nectarine Skimmed Milk, Non Fat Milk Solids, Live Yogurt Cultures, Apricot, (Apricots 3.6%, Nectarines 2.88%, Natural Flavouring, Artificial Sweetener: Aspartame :contains a Source of Phenylalanine, Permitted Preservative: Potassium Sorbate E202).

Pear & Mango
Skimmed Milk, Non Fat Milk Solids, Live Yogurt Cultures, Pear & Mango, (Pears 4.08%, Mangos 2.4%, Natural Flavouring, Artificial Sweetener: Aspartame :contains a Source of Phenylalanine, Permitted Preservative: Potassium Sorbate E202).

Fruits of the Forest
Skimmed Milk, Non Fat Milk Solids, Live Yogurt Cultures, Fruits of the Forest, (Strawberries 2.2&, Blackberries 1.72%, Blueberries 1.0%, Black Cherries 0.8%, Raspberries 0.76%, Natural Flavouring, Artificial Sweetener: Aspartame :contains a Source of Phenylalanine, Permitted Preservative: Potassium Sorbate E202).

Back