Total Solution New York or Bust

haha I bought new size 20 knickers yesterday :) I was wearing size 22s, I like them big and comfy :)

You will soon be buying much smaller knickers. Wee sexy ones ;-)
Mere x

ooh no, I dont do sexy wee knickers. Even when I've lost the weight I'll still have a tummy with a big apron of skin that'll need tucking away. A lovely leftover of my caesarean :( And what's the point of sexy knickers if no-one but me will ever see them? I'd far rather be comfortable.

Work knickers =high siders
Knickers for good/best= nice high leg jobs
Sexy ones =teeeeny

And ive a drawer full of expensive mistakes im yet to wear bought by Other half ( thinking he was doing a good job)

Lol

Nik
Xx

ooh no, I dont do sexy wee knickers. Even when I've lost the weight I'll still have a tummy with a big apron of skin that'll need tucking away. A lovely leftover of my caesarean :( And what's the point of sexy knickers if no-one but me will ever see them? I'd far rather be comfortable.

Wearing sexy knickers makes you feel sexy and then you look confident.
Mere x

I never felt sexy in them, they were always just uncomfortable and I felt ridiculous. I dont have a man in my life, haven't since my divorce 10 years ago and dont intend to get one, I'm very happy being single, so it doesn't matter what my underwear looks like.

Ooooo sexy knickers for a sexy lady, you go lady:D I know what you mean jael I like my comfort zone as well.

3.5 off this week

Thats 15st 7.25lbs

Im 1.25 off my two stone
And not far off my target of 1 st off in april got till tuesday next week to get that off

Guess im shredding and lets dancing allllll weekend :)

Nik

3.5 off this week

Thats 15st 7.25lbs

Im 1.25 off my two stone
And not far off my target of 1 st off in april got till tuesday next week to get that off

Nik

Super loss Nix.
Mere x

Hopefully by monday jael

Today is non uniform day at work

Im soooo close to getting into my jeans again ( the only pair of jeans i posess) wont make it this month but i will be rocking those bad boys for sure next month

:)

Ps my work trousers are getting baggy too

Nik
Xx

Ooooh my word

Not only smaller knickers today but i put my bra on and my boobs are popping out he underneath, so i tried on my smaller ones and they fit

Wooooo

No more 38 F (these were so old an stretched out im sure they were a 40
...hello 36 E brand new an un stretched .....

Is happy

Nik

Xx

Oooh lovely :) I've gone down to a 40GG from a 42. I might have a G cup somewhere but last time I lost weight I didnt lose any cup size, only back size. I do have some 38s lurking around, I might try them on later but dont think I'm there yet.

Decided to go through my bras, 98% of them are 40s or 42s (since I've bee so big for so long) but there was a couple of 38G pushup bras from M&S that I remember I didnt mind that the cup wasn't a perfect fit cos it gave extra cleavage (they didnt do them in a GG). The 38s did up fine at the back but I do have a bit of a double boob thing going on with the G so definitely still a GG. I think I might need to go new bra shopping next week :)

Oooh lovely :) I've gone down to a 40GG from a 42. I might have a G cup somewhere but last time I lost weight I didnt lose any cup size, only back size. I do have some 38s lurking around, I might try them on later but dont think I'm there yet.

You might find you have gone down a cup size I have gone from 36GG to 34E much to my surprise. I have never gone down a cup size before.
Mere x

Yay for smaller jiggles

Must say when i get real small i tend to be able to sqush into a D cup, usually much to other halfs dissapointment... Lol..
Its great when you try on something you think is gonna be to small an it fits :)

Nik

Its just so uncomfortable when your boobs drop out the bottom an nip when you lean forward .... *sniggers*

You know this forum is great beause of facebook youd never talk about boobs or underwear size or your weight...

Here you say your 15st 7 an your proud , no one judges you. There all thrilled for you...

You couldnt dare do that in other places. Which is why this is the best support group... Better than any weekly council..

Loves to you all

Nik

3.5 off this week

Thats 15st 7.25lbs

Im 1.25 off my two stone

Nik

Well done nix :)

You might find you have gone down a cup size I have gone from 36GG to 34E much to my surprise. I have never gone down a cup size before.
Mere x

That would be really nice, it's so hard finding good bras that dont cost the earth when you're so big. I've been buying bras from Debenhams Gorgeous range as they're much cheaper and fit nicely but I dont have a store near here so I order them online. At least I did, but I'd need to try on while I'm losing weight which mean a special trip. I just dont want to be paying £30+ for a bra that might only fit for a few weeks and I can't get away with bras that dont fit properly when I'm this big.

Its just so uncomfortable when your boobs drop out the bottom an nip when you lean forward .... *sniggers*

You know this forum is great beause of facebook youd never talk about boobs or underwear size or your weight...

Here you say your 15st 7 an your proud , no one judges you. There all thrilled for you...

You couldnt dare do that in other places. Which is why this is the best support group... Better than any weekly council..

Loves to you all

Nik

It's very liberating to be able to talk about this stuff so freely :) I haven't posted about my weight on my fb at all apart from a comment in a photo a few weeks ago. I was thinking I'd just see if anyone notices in my pictures from Collectormania at the end of May.

I agree totally about this site, I'd be genuinely lost without each and everyone of you. Xxx

Back