Total Solution New York or Bust

My cheese of choice is blue stillton the stronger the better,
Mere x

Oh Mere! You are so right

:drool:

Well i had my burger at the bbq yesterday ..

Sts on scales this morning....
No poo since thursday either i think its time to get the big guns out an have some dulcalux.

Plus ive sts since friday so there must be some inside......i have 3 days of water, walking in my lunches and dilcalux to helpy try for the 14s on friday WI

Nik
Xx

Last edited:
I took 2 dulcolax last night :eek: and nothing's happened yet, how is that even possible? lol

I'm having the same problem this week, hope my scales move for WI on Thursday.

I think weve hit the dieting wall

The newness has worn off and its still months to go. The weathers turned nice and we feel like weve just got months of this ahead....and its like erghhhhhhhh

We just need to clamber over that wall and keep goin, and then wed be ok...we can do it jael...

Im determinned that for the rest of this month im not gonna snackie at all

Im going to make my food times sacred again an see if that helps

Bring on the water

Nik
Xx

I just had to stop myself thinking "why not have a week off" or "take a food week this week" because I know it's a slippery slope and once I allow myself to eat I'll find it so hard to come back. I do think it's a bit of a wall for us though, we've come a long way but it seems even longer ahead.

Maybe we shall all get into the 14's on Friday :D
We HAVE to keep going !!

Roll on Friday and good luck to all you girls out there aiming for your 14s. :girlpower:
Mere x

had a shake for breakfast,
2 litres of water and two coke zeros
porridge for lunch
nuther litre of water and another coke

for tea i think i shall have mushroom soup

im making myself write down what ive eaten, to try keep myself on the straight and narrow

Nik

had a shake for breakfast,
2 litres of water and two coke zeros
porridge for lunch
nuther litre of water and another coke

for tea i think i shall have mushroom soup

im making myself write down what ive eaten, to try keep myself on the straight and narrow

Nik

Good idea Nix.
Mere x

Ive tried so hard to be good today

Ive had my packs, and 3 litres of water but wayyyyyyy more coke zero than i should have..

I had two cans at work. One on the way home and another litre sitting here surfing the net ...

I know its fluids but im sure its way to much in a day
That said ive drank almost 5 litres of asst water n coke ... Surely thats not to bad ?

Nik

I would rather have coke zero, than nibble whatever ;)

Litre and a half of water,
2 cans coke zero
Porridge for breakfast

Going to have a coke and some carbonara for lunch

Then another litre of water
Soup for tea....

Thats the plan

I did have a small loss .75 this morning

After all my toilet troubles yesterday its a bit dissapointing

But i do have the "tinge of metal " taste in my mouth this afternoon... Really bad..

I think ive dropped into ketosis again today. Hopefully another loss tomorrow morning then friday... Might make a couple of lb loss this week afterall ... Thpugh really secretly i wanted 3.5lb... As that would take me down to 14st 13.75
And would officially put me in the next stone.

Aah well theres always next week, small miracles, and hope

Nik

Xx

You never know, especially if you're back in ketosis so quickly :) I didnt test if I came out, but yesterday I was really cold, even though it was warm out, so hopefully if I came out I'm back in again now :)

OOH I hope we do drop back into ketosis.. Both of us :)

i think mine is just a daily thing
i was real good yesterday and when i was bad i wasnt that bad really...
as my wee sticks in the morning hardly ever show me in ketosis anyways, just barely or a trace. ive taken to knowing im there by the taste in my mouth.

im actively drinking loads of water and well the coke and boullions as much as i can to try spur me on.
ive been running up and down the stairs at work loads i know in full ketosis i can loose a lb over night
my 3.5lb loss for this week isnt out of reach but hard to do, as this morning i was 15st 2.5lb i think im gonna be just short if im honest.

nik

this taste in my mouth is driving me crazy today :(

really strong and metalic, i really hope this is the ketosis back ...

ive been like this all afternoon too, cant wait to get home and brush my teeth to take the taste away

Nik

If you don't make it into the 14s this week you will definitely be there next week. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, i think my efforts at being good have just been a little to late, and the bank holiday treats have scuppered it for this week, but i know i will be in there next week for sure :)

I had hoped I would get the 14's by Friday too Nix. ... but im stuck :(
One sleep. .. maybe :cross:

Back