Total Solution New York or Bust

omg i just realised.. i got my 2.5 stone award too.... or near as dammit..
0.25 lbs away so im rounding down.

and looking at my pic i really should have done my toe nails before taking pics of them .. talk about chipped paint >.<

great mood this morning
Loves to you all....
woop woop...

xx

yay well done on your new badge :) and lol I had to go back and check the toenails cos I never noticed before, if you'd not said anything no-one would even have looked twice lol

they shall be repainted tonight :)

cant do it at work, theyd all just look at me and laugh lol ...

Nik

Lol replied before reading down :D

My shoes rub it off..and shoddy me didnt o them..tbh id stuck for 4 days i wasnt expecting to loose..i was so shocked i took the snap..

I promise i will have a night of pamper tonight. Nice bubbly bath and toe painting etc... :p

Nik
Xx

Wooo hoooo :D
Marvellous nikki :D

Help....forgot my food today

Think i can make it through to lunchtime with just drinks

I have asda tescos and sainsburys near me..which other bars can we have. Im gonna have to go buy something to last me till teatime

Nik

Xx

oh dear :(

as far as I know the Tesco UltraSlim ones and the Biggest Loser ones (which I've never seen anywhere), dont know of any others

Telco Ultraslim are very good and a lot cheaper than Biggest Loser ones. I really like the chocolate but others prefer the raspberry which is sweeter.
Mere x

I got a tescos choc bar....

I ran round to Tescos least i have something to keep me going till i get home..got pleanty of drinks in work water, boullion , coffee and coke zeros...guess today is a big drinking day

I also bought some eggs, if all ealse fails i can knock up a bit of scrambled egg .. i believe one full egg and two whites = 104 calories, hardly any fat and no carbs, with a bit of salt an pepper and garlic (all of which i have at work) theyd make me a little bit scrambled egg, in an emergency :)... lets face it its only one day and im not gonna starve lol

:)

Ok

Last edited:
Breakfast pangs kicked on ...

had the omlette, with garlic and salt n pepper... was ok
a bit pale looking as it only had the one egg yolk in it.
but im satisfied it wont throw me offa ketosis and it has less cals and carbs than a shake.

I dont think to much damage has been done...

starting on my 2 litre bottle of fizzy water to keep me going till lunch.
when i shall have that tesco's bar....

I think because i know i forgot my food i have food on my mind today >.<
i know its just my mind playing me...

Im sure i will be ok.

Nik
xx

Had some of them zero noodles with my mushroom soup tonight. There ok...not to bad...and fibre.

I only had half a pack
I kept the other half for tomorrow

They dont taste of anything. And if youve ever eaten half cooked super noodles. Youd prolly think their ok

Nik
Xx

Not posted for a day or so...im not happy with this week.. ive had protein meals at night coz i was having a very stressfull week at work

Still i lost 1.5lbs

So its a loss...

Hopefully next week at work will be ok and i wont eat.

Im calling this my food week

And back on 100% from today

Oooh i got some of them zero noodles too...there not so bad . And if you split the pack into a few portions and tip them into the soups there interresting to say the least..

Onwards and downwards..

14st..13 today..who knows next sat

Nik

Xx

Was onky a steak a couple of times this week.. and the omlette when i forgot my food for work...

Im halfway to my holidays ive done 9 weeks. Have 9 weeks left...so i need to buckle down...

I want another two stone off before spain and i know i can only do it if i dont snack or eat...

So 9 week challenge. For me...

Want to be in the 12s for spain

But i know i can eat sensibly and not gain a lot..so im hopefull my two weeks in spain will be good...

Then another 8 for new york...but with new exante flavours :)

Nik

Sounds like a good plan. Well done on your weight loss.
Mere x

Have a morning of kids football and swimminv lessons. Then a school fete with the best home made cakes ....

Then watch dr who with pizza and the boys . Then eurovision song contest....my other halfs away till sunday night. So i can see me sitting in bed watching that...

And upto newcastle to ser my dad and brothers family tomorrow

Food will be challenging this weekend ..

Nikki

Well up early for my long drive..feed kids. Make a shake for drive breakfast...stock the car up with water...an i leave at 9am.

Drive safe and have fun in Newcastle.
Mere x

Back