Total Solution New York or Bust

Hey thank you ladies... Im starting lighter than i did that last times... And good to see ya'll again :)

Nicely in ketosis atm..day 4 and feeling great....

Trying to drink the water. But its always been a struggle... Hopefully a big chunk off by next monday

I know i can do this im back focussed again

*loves to you all*

Nikki xx

Day 5 .... nicely back into ketosis, not hungry no more.
drank 2L of water this morning and had a cup of bullion, for breakfast (didn't manage to get this till 12 cuz I was busy) I had a mango shake... OMG its lovely..

this tome round mi into the shakes more than I was last time, shakes bars and soups seem to be my favourite's for now. I have had more water and a can of Tesco's zero cherry coke.. ( im struggling with this because its so sweet) but its going down slowly.

When I get home I shall have the new pasta ham soup (really looking forward to that) and a choc bar microwaved to go like brownies... and try for another litre of water in the evening .

If finding it remarkably easy too...

but im sure when I hit the 6 week wall. things might change ....

For now.. keep Rollin on :)

Welcome back Nikki. Glad you have easily slipped back into the swing of things . I havn't tried any of the soups but love the Shepherds pie.

Not long to weigh in now then xx

if you hit the 6 week wall you will be well over a stone down ;)

Hi Nikki, here to subscribe - glad it's all going well for you :)

Hi Nikki - how well are you doing! It's great to see you doing so well. Keep it up and you'll reach target in no time!

Back