new

sharon kim

Silver Member
started on xenical today after seeing my doctor, not sure about how it works apart from the fat content thing, as i dont eat much fat not too sure how well they will work for me, do you have to eat a certain amount of fat for them to work? or will they work with little or no fat? sorry for the questions but didnt have time to ask at the docs

Hi :) New here too, just got them today.... I think what you eat needs to only have 5g of fat in it per meal. Would probably be better waiting till someone with more experiance reads this, but didn't want to read and run xx

thanks for the replie, hopefully some one will be able to answer questions we will have lol

hey and welcome , if your stuck then go to main xenical thread and read the sticky thread explaining everything quite simply :p

you cant eat a diet with no fat in it or you will become ill , so make sure you eat a balanced diet whilst keeping withing the 5g rule....i usually have mixed nuts as my fat content only a few nuts per day , keeps skin and hair healthy... be careful of fish because the oils in the fish can be bad on xenical....but remember everyones bodys are different and deal with xenical in different ways

if you need any more advice after reading the info thread then just send me a message x

Is xenical the full strength version of alli?
sorry to go off subject but, Piink, i have the same ticker as u! lol i also have pink hair:)

thanks for the advise i will read it now , you have lost loads you must be very pleased

I just wanted to say hi and welcome to the board. I'm a relative newbie here too - started on Xenical 12 days ago, dieting for 2 weeks today.

Any questions, help or just chat just shout out!

:welcome: to the forum

I wish you every success with your weight loss, you're in good company here, evryone will help where they can. Good luck

i've just started xenical today too :) good luck with everything! x

Welcome and good luck :D

welcome to the site, there are loads of people on here who will answer any questions, people are great.

Back