New!

KMac

Hi everyone! Just new to this, hoping it will help motivate me this time! Put 2 and a half stone on in a year (after meeting new man) and desperate to lose it again and more! Im the heaviest ive ever been at the moment! If only it was as easy to lose weight as it is to put it on! *sigh*

Welcome to minimins. What is it with men for making you put on weight?! Hope he is being very supportive of you. Good luck and be sure to stay on here, is an amazing place!

Hello everyone

New on here - created a tracker but don't know how to copy in onto this website. Its wonderful to hear everyones stories - struggles and weight losses. It sure does give me motivation. Lost 3lbs in first week - lets hope this continues - Good luck to you all

Is my ticker working

Just posting an entry to check if my ticker is on - thanks for all your help

Thanks everyone! Managing to stick to it so far, lost 2 and 1/2 pounds first week, next weigh in on Friday! Making new things - syn free paella, cheese filled meatballs, carbonara and lots of sw chips!! Trying to make myself drink more - bad habit of drinking nothing through the day!

X

good luck Kmac , once you get into it it's not so bad. Yes you really need to drink loads - but loads of the right stuff - it's loads of the wrong stuff that got us in this mess in the first place .....lol xx

Back