New....

lisa2

Silver Member
Hi!

I've been lurking for a while but only just had the confidence to actually post something lol.

I've been a member of SW for a while now but have recently decided to go it alone at home as i don't really like going to group.....I started off at 11st 8 and as of today i'm 9st 12! Hoping to lose the 12lbs and then will see how i look and feel.

Hope you don't mind me joining....:)
x

:welcome2:

Since you have been lurking for a while, I don't need to warn you about what you have let yourself in for, joining this forum!!!!! ;):D

It's so great that you haven't far to go until target!! :eek:

hello and welcome. How great that you are so near to target - well done on your weight loss so far - lovely that you decided to join us................

enjoy your last journey to target.

Hi Lisa,

Welcome and well done on your achievements so far. Obviously you know what you're in for (because you've been doing it for a while) but if you don't like group, you could try body optimise online. The website is almost exactly the same as the SW one (it used to be a bit different but I think they are now the same) but the prompt to weigh in each week helps keep me focused.

Anyway, whatever you decide good luck and hope you get to your target soon. See you around here I'm sure !!

Gail x

You're doing really well already - good luck for losing the next 12lbs - I'm the exact same weight as you!

Welcome!

I think i'm finding the last few pounds more difficult to lose than the first stone!

julesmorris..... i'll be your 12lb buddy lol, what plan do you follow?
i do green days as i'm not really a meat fan and i like to have the extra HEX.

Thanks for replying..... nice to know the support is here and hopefully i can do the same for others.
x

1111111.gif

I think i'm finding the last few pounds more difficult to lose than the first stone!

julesmorris..... i'll be your 12lb buddy lol, what plan do you follow?
i do green days as i'm not really a meat fan and i like to have the
x

Perfect! I also do green as I don't eat meat, but do eat fish so once in a blue moon I do extra easy. Let me know how you get on 12lbs buddy although after yesterdays weigh in I'm afraid I'm a 13.5lbs buddy!!

Back