New

andyy21

Hi all,

Fairly new, visited a few times in the past even had an account (which i forgot the details for). I have been hovering around the same weight for a while now and would like to reach my goal this year. As far back as I can remember I have been a bit heavier but after months of trying and failing i'd love to get on the wagon and get rolling towards my goal.

I do have gym membership and have a treadmill but despite this I'm finding it hard to catch the "running bug". I have been eating healthier this past week with soups and salads but fall down at hurdles when tempted by surroundings whether it's friends/colleagues. Although I managed to resist that temptation today.

I guess i'm here for the great advice and motivation, hopefully it will get me nearer to my goal.

Andy

To be honest it is pretty daunting looking at all of the options... I have no idea. I know for the past 2 years i've taken to eating way too many carbs. I've been sticking to salads and soups this week (albeit with a few hiccups).

Suggestions are welcome :)

There are low carb diets on here. I started on ww years ago but got stuck just couldnt lose anything so went on Atkins and would never go on anything else now BUT its what fits in with your lifestyle.
You have to enjoy the food your eating and if your feeling restricted it wont last. Have a read of the stickys on the diets your thinking off and see what will suit you best.:)

Thanks dizzydelly & Irene. Will look through the sticky's as right now i'm being rather unorganized and not sticking to a "plan". Just need to get the ball rolling and hopefully i'll get past a dreaded number I haven't been under for years.

Back