Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by purplelady22, 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. purplelady22

purplelady22 Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi.
    I've done so many diets since I was 16 and I want to change the cycle of never getting to target.
    I've put on weight from having kids, eating too much..I eat when I'm happy, sad, bored, stressed you name I can eat! I hide food, I eat in secret, I eat because its there..I can't have chocolate or biscuts in the house because I would just eat the whole packet...I feel guilty! I don't want to pass these bad habits onto my kids.
    I'm hoping I will be able to get support and help from this site. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purplelady22

purplelady22 Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone have ideas to help me stick to following SW?

4. nicholahall

nicholahall Full Member

Don't buy the foods you crave. Fill up on free food. Take one day at a time. What do you struggle with the most?

5. purplelady22

purplelady22 Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'll get the kids to eat the crisps up then i'll only buy them for them when we go out.
    I struggle the most sticking to the diet...if I eat something that I shouldn't or eat to much...I just go into don't care mode, eat lots and decide to start diet again the next day. I've started diets 3 times in a week before which is ridiculas..I know i'm only cheating myself by doing it. I do really want to lose weight and having read some of the posts on here I hope its going to give me more will power to push through the hard days and not give up so easily.

6. nicholahall

nicholahall Full Member

It's not easy. I just try to remember how I feel in certain situations because of my weight

7. fatken

fatken Ken losing lbs to make £'s for children in need

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Old slimming world (green and original days )
    Try setting small achievable goals then it doesn't seem like such a mountain to climb , try 1 dress size at a time !!!

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.