New

stubbsey

Silver Member
Hi i am new was on ww but now gone back to my old faithful atkins because me n carbs have a rocky relationship! Any help n induction recipes very welcome and new friens could use some of those too!

Hi Stubbsey I too am starting back on the Atkins diet as I find it's the only diet where I see and feel real results! I'm hoping to stay on the diet long term as I have found this app so I hope that there will be lots of people to support me and share guidance :) good luck with your weight loss journey x

Hey and welcome to minis.

If you scroll down the forum you will find the atkins section, you'll get lots of support and food ideas there :)

Good luck with your weight loss.

Hi
Thanks forthat i was finding it hard to find my way around sothe help was much appreciated good luck with the diet, i find i have to stay on induction type phase i probably eat more veg than i should tho been trying to find and invent recipes to inject something new into it too must say genious the person who thought up oopsie rolls!

I'm exactly the same I prefer to stay on the induction phase for as long as possible because it's just so easy lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back