New

tina_rachel said:
Hi MandyMoo69 im now on day 6 and im feeling great it was the afternoon of day 2 and the morning of day 3 i felt rough! Just was very tired and had a headache but feeling alot better now and have so much more energy! Weigh in on Saturday bit nervous lol xx

Good luck with the weigh in! :) x

Is it weigh in today? If so, good luck :-D

Well?xx

Hey Tina just caught up with your thread. How did you get on with your first WI?

Welcome!

x

Hi all sorry not been online i had first weigh in yesterday and lost 7lb yay! I have stayed the same weight for 2 months so that was a good bonus!! Roll on next week xx how u getting on?

Well done. Thats a great loss. Are you motivated for the coming week now :)

tina_rachel said:
Hi all sorry not been online i had first weigh in yesterday and lost 7lb yay! I have stayed the same weight for 2 months so that was a good bonus!! Roll on next week xx how u getting on?

That's a fantastic loss, well done! x

Yey Well done you that is really a good loss i bet you are rearing to go now and looking forward to your next wi xx How has everyone been today i think we all find weekend more difficult, I'm still 100% pleased to say xx Back to work tomorrow so wont be posting during the day will catch up with you all during evenings xxx hope you all have a good evening xxxxxxxx

Hi yeah i am pleased with that fingers crossed for this week however feeling so bloated for some reason how is everyone else getting on? xx

yeah i do think maybe i need to drink more water i do really well in the mornings and forget in the afternoons how are you doing? xx

Back