Step 1 Sole Source + New

Hello. I am new. I stated this morning. I have never done a meal replacement diet before so feeling excited and anxious at the same time. I have quite a few stones to lose. So I have my fingers and toes both crossed that this works.

Good luck tink :) if you stick to it you are guaranteed to get results :) the first few days are the hardest, just remember, drink loads of water, keep yourself busy and have lots of early nights :)

Looking forward to hearing how you are finding it :) xx

Hello. I am new. I stated this morning. I have never done a meal replacement diet before so feeling excited and anxious at the same time. I have quite a few stones to lose. So I have my fingers and toes both crossed that this works.
All the very best Tinkerbell. The weeks will fly by and before you know it you will be where you want to be.
At least with fingers and toes crossed it stops you nibbling!!....lol x

Ah Tinkerbell - I remember feeling exactly the same 34 days ago.....and now I'm 21lbs down with my 5th weigh in (WI) tomorrow! It sometimes feels like it is dragging but looking back, its gone very quickly!!

Excellent advice above -first week is the hardest so just try and keep busy!

good luck :) stay strong!! i am on my 5th week and have lost 22lb altogether... i love CD... make sure to do sone before during and after pics i find they help me when im craving something i shouldnt i take a look at my photos and remember where i want to be :) x

Hope you feel better soon, have some paracetamol and drink sme water xx

Back