New

hi there

i only started this week on day six its doable just keep on going and the forum is great for support and advice esp if you don t have any once else doing it with you
jxx

Keep your chin up, I find the forum is good with sharing your worries and successes!

I am on week 5 SS+ and loving it.. i dont actually want to step up because I am enjoying the freedom so much haha

Do you have any main concerns?
x

Once you get past day 4 you will be fine. And then only a few more days till your weigh in and it will all be worth it.

Stick with it. You can do it.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs week 11- 2 lbs week 12- 6 1/2 pounds

hi there

on the runny porridge front are you using hot water and then micro for 1 min? i have to do an extra 30 secs in my micro as mine is really weak. so you can try giving it an quick blast that did the trick for me
jx

If you make up porridge then microwave for 40 secs but leave for about 5 minutes I find it thickens. If you eat it straight away I find its a bit runny.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs week 11- 2 lbs week 12- 6 1/2 pounds

I am on day 5 today and feel ok I dont feel slimmer lol I am jsut wanting a doughnut or a large steak at the minute and its only 9.46 sigh . The water and toilet thing is jsut too much at the min I cant keep off the loo. I am sticking with it though . Getting weighed Thursday but if I have lost weight I can only believe its the million gallons of water I have flushed down my loo as I still feel and look fat

hi there
take weekly photo s cause i ve only just had my first weight on mon and didn t think i looked much diff but the photo s showed me there was a change. there is a whole range of things to play when it comes to body image. when i lost 7 stone to start with i couldn t really see the diff i knew by the downsize in clothes and from photo s it was huge but generally looking in a mirror not so much. may need to ignore your brain at times and go with the cold hard facts
jx

Back